Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

It's a good news. She expects using this vibrator later. Let's hope she wont hide in the toiletes of the bathroom

phantom- I would hope after the past 2 days she would be more open about using her vibrator:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

and why belle (or are going to call her Dima now?) is dressed in her bunny gear and Anna is doing a pedicure??

belle wants to play, but no one is interested- what can I say hahahaha

After that i got some action from the so called sexparty at the apt, From a very nice friend here at cc i will not mention his name because of what he might be bombarded with request of pm the videos.

Anyhow he knows who he is and i`m very grateful to him for sharing the videos with me!! I don`t have the entire night but only like 2 1/2 hours and after watching them i can say a couple of things.

First i don`t think there was any cocain there might been exstacy though second all the sex thing was very breef and nobody seem to enjoy it that much!

Except three times what i saw when there was some real feelings and that was when Rebecca got down on Belle and licked her Belle really was enjoying that then when Megan had some dildo work in

Lolas room oh maybe it was just two times that i saw some real enjoyment from the girls. The other times they seemed to distracted of their phones all the time and did not get in to the sex action per say.

Anyway that is what i think and by the way the highpoint was when Rebecca whent down on Belle the look on her face is priceless and she also made some nice sounds!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1