Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Still one question remains. Is that shit scripted by RLC, or by the girls (Lola and Anna) to get as much viewership bonuses as possible?

Earlier so nice idea of all girls apartment, and all those beatiful memories has been ruined totally.

This is my thoughts also i yhink it`s the bonus checks that is the driving motor to this!

3 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Peut-être la Façon Dont Corbo decrit bureaux filles Était désagréable, Mais pensez-vous Vraiment Que le mode bureaux de filles de vie est tout à fait et fin? Normale ILS PEUVENT faire Ce qu'ils veulent bien Sur, Mais je ne Voudrais pas Vivre dans un monde with only des gens comme eux. Sérieusement il N'y a rien du tout à Être jaloux.

Bien sur que ces jeunes femmes ne mènent pas une vie très équilibrée, et surtout pas le même genre que nous braves pères et mères de famille, mais doit-on les juger aussi sévèrement, à la limite de l'insulte ?
Peut-être qu'elles se prostituent occasionnellement, elles couchent avec des "protecteurs", elles profitent d'eux ... et alors ?
Est-il mieux de les épier derrière nos écrans ?
Je pense que  nous n'avons pas à les juger, c'est tout.
Si elles n'étaient pas là, que ferions nous pour occuper notre temps libre ?

Of course these young women do not lead a very balanced life, and especially not the same kind that we brave fathers and mothers, but should we judge them too harshly, to the limit of insult?
Maybe they prostitute themselves occasionally, they sleep with "protectors", they take advantage of them ... and then?
Is it better to spy on behind our screens?
I think we do not have to judge them, that's all.
If they were not there, what would we do to occupy our free time?

• Upvote 4