Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, delong1 said:

You know for how promiscuous Lola acts with all the naked dancing and such,she was one of the ones that participated the least in all the activities that happened this week. ::)

Well, she did get her pussy licked by Rebecca, and was helping Megan to an orgasm with a dildo twice, and was using her dildo on Polya in the shower, and she's masturbated at least once. So she hasn't really been idle.

Megan is talking to a guy at the door, but he's out of view. At one point she ran back to her room and fetched her phone and she showed it to the guy. He's gone now. No idea what this was all about, just thought I'd share.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

There are strange things happening today apart from the RLC outages. These are my observations but can't find an answer:

Lola wakes up early, for her, and proceeds to work one out with her toy which is out of character for her and moreover she exposed more of herself with the toy than has been the norm; it being the closest to an open bate that I've seen from her. She is not normally a morning person and bating has always been confined to nighttime. I could hear the ring of text messages arriving on her phone before the climax then afterwards she stayed curled up on her bed with her phone for about 10 minutes. After her shower she was skipping about happily then gets dressed and leaves at 13.52 hrs. Meanwhile Anna was also up early hence probably why she went to sleep early last night and while she was reclined on the sofa at around 11.40 legs akimbo, she caresses herself as if to start bating but goes into the downstairs loo with her phone and stays in there for about 10 - 15 minutes. When she reappears she is pulling her knickers away from her crotch a few times and then proceeds to get dressed and leaves at 13.22 hrs. Coincidence maybe but the departure timings suggest to me Lola and Anna are meeting up which although is not unusual in itself although it is early and why the unusual sexual activity this morning?

Unless anyone has information to the contrary and saw him leave the country, I believe Apeman is still in Barcelona and possibly still coordinating their activities remotely. Cries of derision expected but does anyone have another explanation to this morning's unusual occurrences?

Have no ideia if what you said it's the true or not..but one thing for sure..this girls go out cams and houses for sex..polya that's 100% and that Lola..bet she have sex a lot already outside cams..same about Anna..well most of them..and after the orgy it's Cleary that they have it with guys and most Probrably also between them..but of course we only get an couple nights of it..and some bates..a lot of them covered..and of course lots of massages and candles showers.

• Upvote 1