Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yea. What's up with the rabbit ears and masks and costume-type outfits? I haven't seen anything close to real life today. 

Is there some kind of week-long celebration going on in Barca or are we just seeing the girls trying to figure out ways to entertain us?

La Mercè Festival Barcelona 2016 

La Mercè 2016 - Top Events Merce Festival Barcelona. English guide to highlights of Barcelona's biggest festival. Mercè is also called Les Festes de la Mercè - Fiestas de la Mercè 2016.

Mercè Guide, Mercè programme, maps and Top Events Mercè 2016.Merce Festival Barcelona is Barcelona's biggest festival of the year. The Barcelona Mercè festival 2016 dates areThursday 22nd September to Sunday 25th September 2016. This Mercè Festival 2016 guide in English lists the best things to do and what to see during Barcelona's biggest annual festival. 

The Mercè 2016 public holiday is on 24th September 2016. Barcelona's metro trains will be open all night during the Mercè festival. La Mercè is "La festa major de Barcelona" and is the biggest city festival of the year in Barcelona. 

Scroll down this page to find top things to do at Barcelona Mercè Festival including concerts, fireruns, fireworks, human towers and much more. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

La Mercè Festival Barcelona 2016 

La Mercè 2016 - Top Events Merce Festival Barcelona. English guide to highlights of Barcelona's biggest festival. Mercè is also called Les Festes de la Mercè - Fiestas de la Mercè 2016.

Mercè Guide, Mercè programme, maps and Top Events Mercè 2016.Merce Festival Barcelona is Barcelona's biggest festival of the year. The Barcelona Mercè festival 2016 dates areThursday 22nd September to Sunday 25th September 2016. This Mercè Festival 2016 guide in English lists the best things to do and what to see during Barcelona's biggest annual festival. 

The Mercè 2016 public holiday is on 24th September 2016. Barcelona's metro trains will be open all night during the Mercè festival. La Mercè is "La festa major de Barcelona" and is the biggest city festival of the year in Barcelona. 

Scroll down this page to find top things to do at Barcelona Mercè Festival including concerts, fireruns, fireworks, human towers and much more. 

So, do you think that they are practicing for the Festival? If so, I think it's a smart move. They definitely need the practice. lol

26 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yea. What's up with the rabbit ears and masks and costume-type outfits? I haven't seen anything close to real life today. 

Is there some kind of week-long celebration going on in Barca or are we just seeing the girls trying to figure out ways to entertain us?

I am convinced that it is important for B1&B2 that the girls find a way to motivate themselves.

This apartment is fun to watch, if the girls have fun. ... That was the secret of Irma and Ilona. This girls had fun while there having a show and this made it kind of real and exterm fun to watch. .... The show was always just the catalyst. ... It is that simple. ... The fun of the girls need to be real. ... If they can be open enough, it will always be a success, no matter how stupid it may looks.

I think after last week it will need some time for the girls to adapt again.  Maybe we should be a bit patiently. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Quand j'ai voulu couper mon compte le 15 septembre ,  figures toi que RLC a fait son prelevement le 13  mais le mois je vide le compte pour que le prelevement ne passe pas.....

ah merde pas de chance,perso quelque soit le site auquel je m'abonne,j'annule mon abonnement le jour même comme çà j'ai pas ce genre de mauvaise surprise,il faut que tu aille sur segpay pour annuler ton prelevement de rlc

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, clivebb a dit :

ah merde pas de hasard, le perso Quelque Soit le site auquel je me abonne, mon abonnement Je annule le jour same comme ça j'ai pas CE genre de mauvaise surprise, Il faut que tu aille sur SegPay verser cancel ton prelevement de rlc

merci ok