Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, meran said:

absolutely . Rebecca started kissing and then eating Megan. Then whispered into her ears . I think she said shall we go into the room, and then Megan nodded with a smile on the face. 
Girls took the room whole putting the table on the door so that others could not come in . 
Belle was the first to interrupt and then she joined them 
Have the whole video . Just waiting for my subscription to expire and will then post it. 

wow so hot i watched it live and was in such shock i couldn't believe what i was seeing, 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, meran said:

absolutely . Rebecca started kissing and then eating Megan. Then whispered into her ears . I think she said shall we go into the room, and then Megan nodded with a smile on the face. 
Girls took the room whole putting the table on the door so that others could not come in . 
Have the whole video . Just waiting for my subscription to expire and will then post it. 

That would be very generous of you...thanks in advance!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, meran said:

Smart move.