Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are blind.You did not no that Belle has a professional camera & she was charging the battery for the flash. Anna carried with her along with her lingerie & she also took her remote helicopter with her. There going to be doing a photo shoot but i not sure if it going to be there or some where else & i don't no who going to be working the camera. Also Belle is on the RAG & she put in a tampon & she put 2 more tampon in her purse. So guys don't get your hope up yet. They all my leave in a little bit

il y a 6 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

C'est dommage,,  cet  appartement a le meme probleme que le BARC 1  ,,  elles se réfugient sur le balcon pour parler et que l'on nepuisse pas les voir...

Ce n'est pas vrai pour l'image! Juste pour le son.. A Barcelone1, il y a une cam depuis l'année dernière. Ici, pas encore, mais peut être un jour...

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You guys are blind.You did not no that Belle has a professional camera & she was charging the battery for the flash. Anna carried with her along with her lingerie & she also took her remote helicopter with her. There going to be doing a photo shoot but i not sure if it going to be there or some where else & i don't no who going to be working the camera. Also Belle is on the RAG & she put in a tampon & she put 2 more tampon in her purse. So guys don't get your hope up yet. They all my leave in a little bit

wrong thred..

10 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

A remote helicopter?