Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

No Bonnie absolute zilch. Stella went to the bed and was asleep in minutes. Lola followed shortly afterwards then sleep

Thanks. Stella does have a liking for Lola. Stella did finger Lola for a little bit on the orgy night and Stella does love Lola nipples

Hahaha, somehow I knew this would be happen, that's why I said in my previous comment 3 hours ago, maybe a new girl will show up before midnight. And if it's true, that Polya and Anna will leaving, then Belle would go to B2 too soon. Conclusion maybe RLC will quit with B1 or will put a new couple in it. To have 2 girls appartments that close in Barca is not a good idea I think. One is always empty as we can see lately.

OMG now I sound like most of you, writing a fantasy LOL!

9 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I don't care how and where, as long as Irma comes back sometime, sooner is better. Maybe it's time for an Ukraine appartment, with Irma and Megan

I still hope for a Ukraine apartment and for me it would have to be Irma and Ilona. Megan with the boyfriend issues would not work. as much as all the going on now is still fun to watch its just not Irma and Ilona. Your just can't have one without the other.

3 minutes ago, Oldman00 said:

Hahaha, somehow I knew this would be happen, that's why I said in my previous comment, maybe a new girl will show up before midnight. And if it's true, that Polya and Anna will leaving, then Belle would go to B2 too soon. Conclusion maybe RLC will quit with B1 or will put a new couple in it. To have 2 girls appartments that close in Barca is not a good idea I think. One is always empty as we can see lately.

Wrong.  This is a great idea.  Two apts. so everybody has a bed but close enough where they get together and have parties.  The parties would get more people online more frequently which means more interest and more money

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Oldman00 said:

Hahaha, somehow I knew this would be happen, that's why I said in my previous comment, maybe a new girl will show up before midnight. And if it's true, that Polya and Anna will leaving, then Belle would go to B2 too soon. Conclusion maybe RLC will quit with B1 or will put a new couple in it. To have 2 girls appartments that close in Barca is not a good idea I think. One is always empty as we can see lately.

Saying that for some time..that two girl apartments apartments so close it's an bad ideia..Usualy one it's full of life and girls..other it's full of nothing..some girls are friends or become friends then are more one the opposite apartment..we look at "barca1" it's says..polya..Anna and belle..but they aren't in there..the girls are in barca2 that says..Lola..Carolina and Stella..no need to be an genius to understand it's not an very good thing..and at least rlc should had put the apartment in opposite sides of city or very far apart..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Saying that for some time..that two girl apartments apartments so close it's an bad ideia..Usualy one it's full of life and girls..other it's full of nothing..some girls are friends or become friends then are more one the opposite apartment..we look at "barca1" it's says..polya..Anna and belle..but they aren't in there..the girls are in barca2 that says..Lola..Carolina and Stella..no need to be an genius to understand it's not an very good thing..and at least rlc should had put the apartment in opposite sides of city or very far apart..

You can't predict if the girls will get along or are prunes or not.  If you only get one type of girl, you can't appease to the masses.  You need all types of girls and if you don't like them, move on to the next apt.

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

Wrong.  This is a great idea.  Two apts. so everybody has a bed but close enough where they get together and have parties.  The parties would get more people online more frequently which means more interest and more money

If you say so, but I wrote that, because I saw some people here complain a few times that 1 appartment is always empty, when they all together. Look, I really don't care how much appartments there is in Barca or wich girls are in it. I am not a die hard Barca, RLC and CC fan like most of you are. I just stop by when I have time and read some stuff what is going on, that's all.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

You can't predict if the girls will get along or are prunes or not.  If you only get one type of girl, you can't appease to the masses.  You need all types of girls and if you don't like them, move on to the next apt.

Well that's an good point also,but the point that barca1 never been so empty also true.I would prefer two barca apartments but far apart.

• Upvote 1