Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never jealous of Bearded 1...when he was naughty, he was naughty..when he was sober...he didnt even look at the girls..but this Bearded 2...i dont like him....

well as RLC has now figured out a formula for fun...i hope they learn and bring in appropriate and RELEVANT girls....

I think Belle Vs. Stella, is a good comparison....

both have the super power of talking/chatting....both struggle to gel with the girls...stella coz she is stella and belle is considered too young by all...\

But their attitude is absolutely different....Belle roams from place to place...stays in her own world...sometimes dancing, sometimes joking, sometimes on phone..she doesnt seem too bothered and under pressure to perform...and she doesnt really interfere...

When Stella is isolated...she sits in the corner...checks her phone...fine till then..but then she starts feeling pressure...she keeps on staring, and then when she realizes that a few girls are missing ...she figures out..they must be in balcony or rooms and if they are there ...they must be talking..thats the only thing that makes her comfortable...so she goes around searching and then interferes badly in between any intimate moment that could happen...talking is her only solution to pass time...

Does anyone know the title of the horny song that the girls play just before a massage and when they expect some action and who performs it. It was played many times during the orgy night and again last night. I can't get it out of my head. Definitely music to make love to and Lola played another similarly seductive number this afternoon when she was on her bed with  Stella. 

il y a 8 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait le titre de la chanson lubrique que les filles jouent juste avant un massage et quand ils attendent une action et qui l'accomplit. Il a été joué plusieurs fois pendant la nuit orgie et encore la nuit dernière. Je ne peux pas sortir de ma tête. Certainement la musique pour faire l'amour et Lola joué un autre numéro de la même séduisante cet après-midi quand elle était sur son lit avec Stella. 

est-ce une fille ou un homme qui chante?