Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2016 at 9:36 AM, happyman88 said:

Does anyone know the title of the horny song that the girls play just before a massage and when they expect some action and who performs it. It was played many times during the orgy night and again last night. I can't get it out of my head. Definitely music to make love to and Lola played another similarly seductive number this afternoon when she was on her bed with  Stella. 

Are you talking about this song?

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Funny how the last day polya does this..she did this out the house almost daily for two full months..she would be almost all nights out doing this with her dude..sorry polya this don't compensate the poor rlc resident you had been in my opinion.

I think it was just show  last day ,  poor guy couldn't even perform  he tryed I don't think he knows what he is doing , compare Kristy's boyfrend  

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2016 at 12:40 PM, In10se said:

Do you happen to know the name of this one? I can't find it anywhere. This was played over and over when Irma was licking chocolate off of Ilona a while back. Still no luck in finding it. 😞

Don't know just now but I like it, it sounds like a similar genre to Safia. You've got me on the trail now so I'll research it over the next few days

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Je ne sais pas tout à l'heure, mais je l'aime, ça sonne comme un genre similaire à Safia. Vous me avez sur la piste maintenant donc je vais la recherche au fil des prochains jours

je connais ce morceau, il faut que je le retrouve!!! il est utilisé pour la dance "tribal fusion"!!! c'est là que vous le trouverez en cherchant sur YouTube!!!

• Upvote 2