Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to change the subject, a number of people from Leora's section were discussing vibrators and whether she would use them.  Someone recommended a Sybian, and someone else said that it should be in B2.  Wow!  Could you imagine the parties if Lola started the fun on one of those screamers?

Let's go RLC...pony up.  It's cheaper than all the "party materials" they had going on the last couple of weeks.

Just a thought.

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Just to change the subject, a number of people from Leora's section were discussing vibrators and whether she would use them.  Someone recommended a Sybian, and someone else said that it should be in B2.  Wow!  Could you imagine the parties if Lola started the fun on one of those screamers?

Let's go RLC...pony up.  It's cheaper than all the "party materials" they had going on the last couple of weeks.

Just a thought.

gels- Leora has a little white vibrator she uses on occasion, I have seen her, but a sybian would be awesome- and it is an excellent thought 

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

this is what I found in Italy : 

They call it "morbidone". Why do you drink and everything around you, they say, it becomes soft. Consumers: 16, 18, 20 years. Euphoric faces and stupid out of nightclubs. Empty smiles at the entrance of the club. Scientific name of the substance: MDMA. You amphetamine, it is synonymous with ecstasy. Only the morbidone not descends into tablet. You buy it in tiny crystals and dissolve in water. The morbidone I will bring a walk in the bottle, and no one will notice. Or the drive out in the cocktail in the disco: one touch, open the paper bag, and let slip the powder off the evening, the effort seems to go away.

Thank-you Sergio! MDMA has been around for many years. I remember it well and that night sure brought back many memories.:) We used to say, never have a camera around when you're doing ecstasy....