Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

no, ma questo non importa. si tratta di un sacco di merda e deve essere un bastardo infedele perché sedersi accanto a due ragazze e parlare con loro (potrebbe verificarsi il sarcasmo) ....

I see that do not you follow my advice

He is ..check what I was told here.....

Link is here

that is the only explanation i can come up with for all of them giving him so much attention, especially since they all look like models and he is well a monkeyman lol...we could be wrong, but i guess this just helps ease the pain of seeing all of these beauties with him haha 

1 minute ago, virbish91 said:

that is the only explanation i can come up with for all of them giving him so much attention, especially since they all look like models and he is well a monkeyman lol...we could be wrong, but i guess this just helps ease the pain of seeing all of these beauties with him haha 

I give the man credit for his relaxed way about his own nudity when he look the way he does.  He seem to care nada about what he looks like and is quite confident. Imagine yourself among a bunch of half naked hot and seemingly horny ladies..Would you be so confident and relaxed?  Hat's off to the dude :)

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

He was posing for pictures, Lola was taking pictures of him on the phone. 

:angel:

If he wasn't also talking to the girls at the same time (like telling them to watch how he did it), then I would give that serious consideration. But, sorry. I can't right now. Pictures are being taken of almost everything that happens in the apartments.

• Upvote 1

I give the man credit for his relaxed way about his own nudity when he look the way he does.  He seem to care nada about what he looks like and is quite confident. Imagine yourself among a bunch of half naked hot and seemingly horny ladies..Would you be so confident and relaxed?  Hat's off to the dude :)

true...true, i got to admit i hated him at first ( maybe out of jealousy of not being in the position he is now) but after couple days of seeing him, i got to give the man some credit, whether he paid for it all or not...dude somehow managed to do what he did and got the girls to do what they haven't done for us before. :) 

• Upvote 2