Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Vielleicht hat Dima für das Mädchen eine Stretch-Limousine vermietet. Mädchen wie sehr solche Erscheinung bei der Ankunft an einer befahrenen Straße. Das wäre eine schöne Überraschung und Anerkennung sein. Vielleicht finden wir morgen aus.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a bad feeling. About. This guy and I see the he has other lady with him I bet there going to come back drug. Up or drunk. This guy still creep me out and every time I see him he make. Me uncomfortable when he around the ladies 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personally I think it's even more simply book,in my opinion this dude was hired by rlc,maybe both apartment weren't having good views,for sure apartment 2 was going bad so what they put out was this..yes it's very strange and looks nonsense etc a lots of times..but doesn't a lot of people been watching and talking more of the barca apartments?Its just my gess,your it's also good,one thing it's sure,this dude isn't acting naturally neither they girls with him.But both party had give us some bad moments and also some good ones.

Oh, I don't think there is any question that the guy is affiliated with RLC in some way. He could be an employee, a contractor of some kind who came in to perform a specific task (such as to help boost the popularity of the site as you suggest) or even one of the owners.

I have no idea and I don't really care. I just find it amazing that so many people here seem to think that this guy is just so charming that he can get 7 girls to get nude, have sexual play, get massages, allow him to touch them in any way he wishes, and do any number of other things that are usually not done until after people get to know each other pretty well. And, they all accepted him and did what he asked from the first day he arrived. 

I'm not complaining about anything he did. I like seeing the girls nude and playing. I'd just like to know who he is and what his function for RLC is. I'm just curious because I've never seen anything like it.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Oh, I don't think there is any question that the guy is affiliated with RLC in some way. He could be an employee, a contractor of some kind who came in to perform a specific task (such as to help boost the popularity of the site as you suggest) or even one of the owners.

I have no idea and I don't really care. I just find it amazing that so many people here seem to think that this guy is just so charming that he can get 7 girls to get nude, have sexual play, get massages, allow him to touch them in any way he wishes, and do any number of other things that are usually not done until after people get to know each other pretty well. And, they all accepted him and did what he asked from the first day he arrived. 

I'm not complaining about anything he did. I like seeing the girls nude and playing. I'd just like to know who he is and what his function for RLC is. I'm just curious because I've never seen anything like it.

I know you don't need me to tell you this,but that was very well put...

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I still have a bad feeling. About. This guy and I see the he has other lady with him I bet there going to come back drug. Up or drunk. This guy still creep me out and every time I see him he make. Me uncomfortable when he around the ladies 

ditto Ze

il y a 8 minutes, bookmaster8 a dit :

Oh, je ne pense pas qu'il y ait une question que le gars est affilié à RLC en quelque sorte. Il pourrait être un employé, un entrepreneur d'un certain type qui est venu pour accomplir une tâche spécifique (par exemple pour aider à stimuler la popularité du site comme vous le suggérez) ou même l'un des propriétaires.

Je ne sais pas et je ne me soucie pas vraiment. Je trouve étonnant que tant de gens ici semblent penser que ce mec est tellement charmant qu'il peut obtenir 7 filles pour obtenir nue, avoir des jeux sexuels, obtenir des massages, permettez - lui de les toucher en aucune façon qu'il souhaite, et faire un certain nombre d'autres choses qui ne sont généralement pas fait jusqu'à ce que après que les gens apprennent à se connaître les uns les autres assez bien. Et, ils ont tous l' ont accepté et a fait ce qu'il a demandé dès le premier jour de son arrivée. 

Je ne suis pas se plaindre de tout ce qu'il a fait. J'aime voir les filles nues et de jouer. Je voudrais savoir qui il est et ce que sa fonction pour RLC est. Je suis juste curieux parce que je ne l'ai jamais vu quelque chose comme ça.

You really think a guy would rlc before the cameras to make orgies with participating !!!? the fact that he was able to see and touch the clouds most of these girls is you're right, quite unlikely with normal girls !!! but these Barca1 and 2 girls are bisexual sluts who live year-round in Europe, in search of the richest cocks in the VIP places !!! no wonder then that this guy can fingered anna, while being caressed by stella lola, while megan, beautiful, and polya rebecca, is plotent, naked in front of him !!!! this guy should certainly be able to bring them something, so they are also hot with him !! this is perhaps the work, maybe drugs, or perhaps simply the awareness and knowledge in the middle of the night. although we see lola, anna stella and the intimate knowledge !!!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Agree with all you said book,well less one thing..think anyone think that this dude it's charme or sedutive to the point of have so many beautiful girls acting like they do near him and with him,in real life and being him an totaly average looking dude he would be lucky if one girl like Anna would want something with him,I mean with a lot of time maybe that the feeling would grow etc but so fast and with 5,6 girls no way..really the only explanation I found its,or he is filth rich..so the girls basically do what he want expecting good things from him,or rlc hired him to boost views and interest in apartments..or he somehow it's part of rlc staff or something.And I m as curious as you about all this hehe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

He's about as attractive as a pimple.

If not a pimp, then owner of the agency that the girls work for (not RLC).

I don't think that he was hired by,or works for RLC.

I think that he's someone who works in the same industry as the ladies do,,He's Lola's friend and she's the one who brought him here to help her resurrect a dying apt.

He probably knows how to throw really good parties and he knows how to supply the alcohol and other things to get everyone going and get them to loosen up.

I don't know why he's still here though,,and why it seems like he might stick around for a while,,,maybe he wants to get Anna and once he conquers her,,then his mission will be over.::)

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know why he's still here though,,and why it seems like he might stick around for a while,,,maybe he wants to get Anna and once he conquers her,,then his mission will be over.::)

If a beautiful woman like Anna was massaging me, kissing me and sucking my dick I'd stay around till she was conquered too.

Hell, I'd stay until all of Barcelona was conquered! ;P

• Upvote 1