Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't think that he was hired by,or works for RLC.

I think that he's someone who works in the same industry as the ladies do,,He's Lola's friend and she's the one who brought him here to help her resurrect a dying apt.

He probably knows how to throw really good parties and he knows how to supply the alcohol and other things to get everyone going and get them to loosen up.

I don't know why he's still here though,,and why it seems like he might stick around for a while,,,maybe he wants to get Anna and once he conquers her,,then his mission will be over.::)

He reminds me of one of those guys that drops off girls at strip clubs.  They pull up in a blacked out car and four girls in heels step out. You know the guy is supplying them with drugs and protection, and in exchange he gets unlimited blowjobs.  :)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

He reminds me of one of those guys that drops off girls at strip clubs.  They pull up in a blacked out car and four girls in heels step out. You know the guy is supplying them with drugs and protection, and in exchange he gets unlimited blowjobs.  :)

Wow I was thinking the same thing too,,but I can't remember their official name or title,,a Liaison between the ladies and wherever they go or whomever they meet up with,,,,,,And because I can already see this coming a mile away by some people on here,,,,HE IS NOT THEIR PIMP.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Wtf this late hmmm you guys watch it only going to be a hour then it will be back online

no one was home, and no noise, plus no one in barc 2- hmmmmmmmmmm

Just now, beaver67 said:

no one was home, and no noise, plus no one in barc 2- hmmmmmmmmmm

Yes I know but I have notice this odd shit whenever it back online he shows up then shit happin damn my cell phone is going. Dead I will be back

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Yes I know but I have notice this odd shit whenever it back online he shows up then shit happin damn my cell phone is going. Dead I will be back

me to