Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

If you are paying premium to RLC an email campaign needs to be started for misleading their members, I know RLC says 'its real life and unscripted" but they also lead you to believe you will be able to see things in the clear as they happen, and they also lead one to believe that by paying premium you  not only get more apts that those apts are "better" viewing. Send emails and IF you really want to get brave put a few posts on the scammers websites those damn things go viral with a quickness

• Upvote 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are paying premium to RLC an email campaign needs to be started for misleading their members, I know RLC says 'its real life and unscripted" but they also lead you to believe you will be able to see things in the clear as they happen, and they also lead one to believe that by paying premium you  not only get more apts that those apts are "better" viewing. Send emails and IF you really want to get brave put a few posts on the scammers websites those damn things go viral with a quickness

1 minute ago, joeymonster said:

really need some pics for some of us free loaders or wait a few months for the video somewhere on the internet

hey im not above begging and pleading either please pm me this if you can