Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

It turned into a yap party when Belle came into the room.

Yeah because Belle did nothing last night but fuck Carolina's pussy hard for an hour, whereas Stella. Seriously Belle lose those panties.

All ask is to see My Belle's cunt spread wide in good light. It's not much to ask and if anyone has a picture of that please, please PM me. I collapsed in a shop yesterday at it would make me feel a whole lot better. Pretty please.

i sat here reading the play by play, painful as it was, not able to see a dang thing. But I was there to support my fellow CC members when things went sideways. I am now praying for a small change in this room and that someone posts some stuff or at least shares it given how rare last truly was even if it was not perfect

Just now, longarm101 said:

i sat here reading the play by play, painful as it was, not able to see a dang thing. But I was there to support my fellow CC members when things went sideways. I am now praying for a small change in this room and that someone posts some stuff or at least shares it given how rare last truly was even if it was not perfect

What do you want to know.  Been here all night.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah because Belle did nothing last night but fuck Carolina's pussy hard for an hour, whereas Stella. Seriously Belle lose those panties.

tbf she is on her period so we didn't expect much from her anyway, night was pretty decent, could've been better if lola and caro didnt have a problem with being seen

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i have been as well, i just had to rely on the play by play on the thread, now i want to see it

I remember the night of the 3some. It absolutely gutted me not seeing what people were talking about but at least I was sort of able to join in.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember the night of the 3some. It absolutely gutted me not seeing what people were talking about but at least I was sort of able to join in.

the threesome was pretty hot but it had shitty angles

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

tbf she is on her period so we didn't expect much from her anyway, night was pretty decent, could've been better if lola and caro didnt have a problem with being seen

Still on period - it like started over a week ago or are you talking about Stella because I'm always talking about My Belle.