Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Still on period - it like started over a week ago or are you talking about Stella because I'm always talking about My Belle.

meant it as stella as for when it was mentioned who participated. only reason belle was talking was because the other two(caro and lola) were focused on getting off themselves than getting off belle

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

I didn't record anything but it was interesting event none the less.  I have been watching RLC since Leora moved in 2013, and this was the best sexual event on RLC bar none.  It sucked that there was a homemade fort.  I have no problem when a couple is cold and does under the cover.  Just do whatever and ignore the cameras, deliberate blockage is wrong.  It was the same as if they turned off the cam for an hour or so.

Said it before, Premium houses should only have open and NON shy people.

Think the other orgy(in b2 also) night was better,but personal opinion of course.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah i feel you at one point stella threw a towel over one of the bathroom cams, i think rlc made them take it down

She did but I don't think it was deliberate.  She just tossed it to her left as she was leaving the room.  You can still see thru the cam but it was like a hoody.

Just now, F219 said:

She did but I don't think it was deliberate.  She just tossed it to her left as she was leaving the room.  You can still see thru the cam but it was like a hoody.

I saw her receive a text and she instantly went to remove it.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man the Stella covering maneuvers were just horrible..she even looked more than one times to cam to certify that was in the right position..totaly bad attitude.

Carolina was pointing and asking about the cams until Lola did some facesitting.  All Carolina.