Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Belle is very cute...but sexually i dont rate her very high...even rest of the girls are careful of not overdoing it with her....she is just a better version of Ilona...sometimes she acts like an 8 year old..esp around Lola..like...a couple of nights back she was playing on Lola's bed..rolling around like a kid....but i enjoy her presence..she seems to have a good heart and pure heart...

What you've got to ask is that would the other girls have done what she did at her age which I am guessing as 19 and I would guess maybe not. Ilona was Ilona and I think it was more that she was just OTT (did not have an off button or considered people when barging into rooms) than immature - "I'm outrageous". Yes My Belle is immature and has a good heart - she was the first to help Beard 2 not Polya - but it is possible that with life experience she could be just as dedicated to her own fun as the hardened Adele and Polya. She can't cook but possibly has more recent experience at helping out with household chores.

Last night whichever way you look at it she confidently took control of that dildo and used it with an experience that belies her years. Whatever I wish when I was 18 I had a girlfriend like that (there was one a bit similar who did taken an interest but I was too slow) but even more so now. I can put up with the drawbacks for the benefits. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What you've got to ask is that would the other girls have done what she did at her age which I am guessing as 19 and I would guess maybe not. Ilona was Ilona and I think it was more that she was just OTT (did not have an off button or considered people when barging into rooms) than immature - "I'm outrageous". Yes My Belle is immature and has a good heart - she was the first to help Beard 2 not Polya - but it is possible that with life experience she could be just as dedicated to her own fun as the hardened Adele and Polya. She can't cook but possibly has more recent experience at helping out with household chores.

Last night whichever way you look at it she confidently took control of that dildo and used it with an experience that belies her years. Whatever I wish when I was 18 I had a girlfriend like that (there was one a bit similar who did taken an interest but I was too slow) but even more so now. I can put up with the drawbacks for the benefits. 

Hmmm...its a matter of opinion...lookswise for me..she is okay...again too small....but year i would love to have her as my friend...bubbly, cute and always with stories to tell....but sexually i prefer quieter, mature looking girls like...anna, caro, leora, zoya....but yeah bella is a sort of person you would never want to see sad or cry or in some trouble...its hard to imagine her not being happy...it will just break your heart...

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

That would never work. Lola is jealous of how popular Irma is.

I loved irma so dont get me wrong here, but aside from the occasional bate (and those were awesome) irma never really followed through with anything else and she had several chances especially with anna

• Upvote 1

Yea Ive been thinking that Lola seems to try too hard while Irma, is just ho hum and the bomb at the same time.  What about that other girl with the dark hair really tall in Barc 1 about 2 months ago huge boobs she would get taught how to blow guys with a banana by that blonde?