Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, Zinc said:

Why do they have to be like Zorro while making out...its already dark ..plus whats the issue if they see eachothers faces....

i spoke quite heavily on the subject last night and those posts have been removed from the looks of it, there has been much discussion on the subject suffice to sat they did it, as has become their pattern and we may never know why

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I loved irma so dont get me wrong here, but aside from the occasional bate (and those were awesome) irma never really followed through with anything else and she had several chances especially with anna

Thats because Anna didn't want to at the time. Irma was definitely willing. But your right, Irma needs to be a little more aggressive like Lola. 

2 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

Yea Ive been thinking that Lola seems to try too hard while Irma, is just ho hum and the bomb at the same time.  What about that other girl with the dark hair really tall in Barc 1 about 2 months ago huge boobs she would get taught how to blow guys with a banana by that blonde?

that was danaya and the blonde was adele

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, In10se said:

Thats because Anna didn't want to at the time. Irma was definitely willing. But your right, Irma needs to be a little more aggressive like Lola. 

i would have thought so too, until the night of the massage and anna rolled over gave irma a huge kiss.....and irma backed off

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i spoke quite heavily on the subject last night and those posts have been removed from the looks of it, there has been much discussion on the subject suffice to sat they did it, as has become their pattern and we may never know why

people were removed I'm guessing.  Mods cleaning up.  I had a post on page 70, which became 69 then 68.  Just me guessing.

Just now, longarm101 said:

i would have thought so too, until the night of the massage and anna rolled over gave irma a huge kiss.....and irma backed off

I have that massage video. It was the most horny Ive seen Anna up to that point. Then right when Irma took her panties off Anna kind of rolled over and ended it. Thats the way it looked to me.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Hmmm...its a matter of opinion...lookswise for me..she is okay...again too small....but year i would love to have her as my friend...bubbly, cute and always with stories to tell....but sexually i prefer quieter, mature looking girls like...anna, caro, leora, zoya....but yeah bella is a sort of person you would never want to see sad or cry or in some trouble...its hard to imagine her not being happy...it will just break your heart...

I would regard most of them as being out of my league - Belle is just fun.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

people were removed I'm guessing.  Mods cleaning up.  I had a post on page 70, which became 69 then 68.  Just me guessing.

im sure thats what happened, a lot of folks upset pm me if you want the gist of what was said