Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There's always excitement for me if My Belle is around but how do I explain my heart rate to my doctor?

A severe case of run away imagination thinking of what Belle is doing, or what she looks like under her clothes, which causes your heart to race in anticipation of imaginary events

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can't seem to find these translations either. please tell me where it is.

Kitek usually posts translations in the K&K are back threads, and for the other girls from Barcelona usually under thier particular thread that is under thier name.

You can however use the tool located in the ativities portion of the tool bar and search that particular member, then find that users content.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

A severe case of run away imagination thinking of what Belle is doing, or what she looks like under her clothes, which causes your heart to race in anticipation of imaginary events

Yup ... although I am not sure I need to imagine what she looks like under her clothes LOL but yes I really could do with seeing more detail of her pussy.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kitek usually posts translations in the K&K are back threads, and for the other girls from Barcelona usually under thier particular thread that is under thier name.

You can however use the tool located in the ativities portion of the tool bar and search that particular member, then find that users content.

That's what I did and I got only K&K stuff apart from a brief bit of B1. Someone promoting K&K on the B2 thread ... MODS! LOL

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yup ... although I am not sure I need to imagine what she looks like under her clothes LOL but yes I really could do with seeing more detail of her pussy.

Its the 1 part of her that's hard to get a good look at, i have seen it from the rear when she was on all fours on Anna's bed and it was beautiful but the lighting was not great . she had it on view last night but it was night vision. 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's what I did and I got only K&K stuff apart from a brief bit of B1. Someone promoting K&K on the B2 thread ... MODS! LOL

Of course not BBsq69, the Mods are impartial, I love the goddess, I bow to the QUEEN and her Princess, Buns of Steel are fantastic, Aphrodite gets me eveytime, but I must admit my favorite of all time was Meerkat, I can't stand Scooter.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its the 1 part of her that's hard to get a good look at, i have seen it from the rear when she was on all fours on Anna's bed and it was beautiful but the lighting was not great . she had it on view last night but it was night vision. 

The shots/shot I saw were/was very good - just what I wanted. The light appeared to be slightly better than in other similar situations. Some girls it is hard to get a good shot at - no-one to my knowledge has a good shot at Megan's pussy from the front and nothing from the back whereas I have seen many girls have given detailed views straight away. Many months of watching Leora it was difficult to get a shot of her pussy and even more impossible her butthole from behind despite bending straight over in front of the camera but as her bating became more involved everything go revealed. Ilona was one of the worst apart from a very early trip on the couch in which she showed everything but those without the elaborate meat flaps of Lola are difficult to really see as I would like. Of course a part of voyeurism is to succeed after many failures but as intimated another post the desire to see more of My Belle's pussy especially from the front when she's sitting or lying down legs apart has reached new levels.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The shots/shot I saw were/was very good - just what I wanted. The light appeared to be slightly better than in other similar situations. Some girls it is hard to get a good shot at - no-one to my knowledge has a good shot at Megan's pussy from the front and nothing from the back whereas I have seen many girls have given detailed views straight away. Many months of watching Leora it was difficult to get a shot of her pussy and even more impossible her butthole from behind despite bending straight over in front of the camera but as her bating became more involved everything go revealed. Ilona was one of the worst apart from a very early trip on the couch in which she showed everything but those without the elaborate meat flaps of Lola are difficult to really see as I would like. Of course a due of voyeurism is to succeed after many failures but as intimated another post the desire to see more of My Belle's pussy especially from the front when she's sitting or lying down legs apart has reached new levels.

She is far to dressed tonight, she must be going to shower at some point.