Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

45 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is not well, she sprayed her mouth with something and is moving around very slowly. She is going to take a shower now she will feel better for it.

Glad she's moving around some.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I could not agree more,i think lola is the one driving things  when she leaves RLC will to back to its semi boring self,i for one would would love to see her stay.the other apt is a great example the girls are only their a few days and everyone is bitching they are not having sex already even though they are walking around nude bating in the open and body painting now but guys are bitching they are not having sex already,see how much sex happens without Lola around

lola is due to leave on the 18th

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

dont know how it works...they shouldnt sign direct 3 month contract...if they are not good..they should be made to leave within one month...plus i dont know why is the setup in barcelona anyway...

the length of their stay is in direct relation to the length of their visa, one month visa 30 days stay, 90 day visa 3 month etc.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Glad she's moving around some.

Well at least Belle is looking better now, she is showered and dressed and looks to be preparing to leave, who knows if she will go back to B1, you would think so.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well at least Belle is looking better now, she is showered and dressed and looks to be preparing to leave, who knows if she will go back to B1, you would think so.

Let's hope so but I also I hope it's not too long before she returns for another hopefully more visible "party". She's done a lot but we have seen little of it.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

21 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Btw it was funny how Belle woke up when everyone went to sleep last night....

off topic....venessa's apartment had something amazing that happened last night...i hardly ever click on her apartment otherwise....

There was a Star Trek Voyager episode like that. It's like because they were awake in her dreams (as all 3 pleasured her or knowing her she pleasured all 3 as she likes to be active and submissive in sex so their pleasure must come first) then when they slept they retreated to their own dreams and she had to deal with normality.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

bet your ass that will be one hell of a party lol

I hope so. Full light 69 with My Belle's arse pointing directly at Camera 7. You know I could write a whole script and if it does not happen then I will. I think they have time for another great night before that though. And those of you hoping that does not happen (!!!!!! Are you mad?") go to bed, because after Lola leaves we will probably never see this stuff again.

I just hope she doesn't get a surprise visit from Dima ... and does get one from Megan ... ahhhh Megan ...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't know for the last orgy night but last night (6 hours ago ) Lola proposed to Belle sleeping in the King size bed, but Belle decided to return to the  living room couch.

Yes she's only done it once and even then left after a few hours when Polya arrived. I am not sure why because I think she trusts Lola and slept a lot of nights with Anna.

39 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hope so. The Pixie free spirit has been stepped on and I'd like to see it fully return.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope so. Full light 69 with My Belle's arse pointing directly at Camera 7. You know I could write a whole script and if it does not happen then I will. I think they have time for another great night before that though. And those of you hoping that does not happen (!!!!!! Are you mad?") go to bed, because after Lola leaves we will probably never see this stuff again.

I just hope she doesn't get a surprise visit from Dima ... and does get one from Megan ... ahhhh Megan ...

I missed the first party jumped through hoops to get RLC back then downloaded a capture program had to learn how to do that then I spent half the night recording  the last party just to get blocked by a sheet I hope they give us a show or to yet