Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Forgive not remember exactly where I read a comment attributed to Caroline, but maybe expandable to other girls ... The reason is that they do not want to have sex visibly ... What I'm wondering, how? This will not be big brother, but these in adult entertainment site, or you think you paid just to see you flirting showing your tits ... I am more explicit, Polya fucking with her boyfriend out of the cameras whenever they wanted, but Polya did not put restrictions on the holidays, she was there. It may be the best example, but it is the most recent. On the other hand I understand that Lola is reluctant to have sex, but knowing that she is dealing with a gynecological problem, and relations with penetration, are annoying.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Yury to clear things up, and I am happy that it is consistent with what I have deducted about Stella not understanding the language.

I feel really sorry for her : she obviously has a big crush for Lola (and is possibly not indifferent to Carolina), I believe seeing her body language that she had been willing to go further on several occasions, and alas she will most certainly not be fulfilled until she leaves. What a waste :/ (and for us viewers)

And yet she is often misunderstood as the bad one by many here.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Would you be thinking complete change over? I do find the timing to be suspect.

thats exactly what i think, i read the thread and a phone came in lola ran out to the balcony and UM ever since, stella and caroline were out at the time

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

but nothing happened as far as I saw. I Iogged on at about 20.45 and saw that Belle had come home and spent all night in her room in bed. L&M watched a movie all night and Lima went to bed at around 01.30 and Milena about an hour later. What did I miss??

If we are talking about b-2 they were once again doing bumps of "something" in the bathroom and the reaction and change in behavior was dramatic and obvious

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No longarm, I thought the reference was about last night's activities in b-1 which was zilch as far as I could see. When I logged in to b2 Carolina was in bed and go up at about 23.30 then Stella came home around midnight and they hugged and kissed her like she'd won the lottery and Madam Lola was swanning around in her red robe. The only bumps going on in the bathroom was Carolina trowing up numerous times after drinking copious quantities of water. As for the rest of the night it was just the programmed "dancing" which was all pretty much mundane. A boring night in both locations

Mmm maybe I got a different impression but Stella was running about like a mad thing and why was Carolina throwing up? Far from programmed - more like they didn't know what they were doing.

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No longarm, I thought the reference was about last night's activities in b-1 which was zilch as far as I could see. When I logged in to b2 Carolina was in bed and go up at about 23.30 then Stella came home around midnight and they hugged and kissed her like she'd won the lottery and Madam Lola was swanning around in her red robe. The only bumps going on in the bathroom was Carolina trowing up numerous times after drinking copious quantities of water. As for the rest of the night it was just the programmed "dancing" which was all pretty much mundane. A boring night in both locations

I thought the same thing about caroline throwing up but when i joined the feed she looked to be wasted like she was about to pass out, off to the bathroom and poof she alive again and very animated. Plus during one of her trips to the bathroom i saw her messing with her nose and putting water up her nostrils, an old coke head trick to stop the burning when its cut with something nasty like baby laxative

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mmm maybe I got a different impression but Stella was running about like a mad thing and why was Carolina throwing up? Far from programmed - more like they didn't know what they were doing.

i first thought caroline was puking as well (kind of wonder if she might have a binge and purge issue) but the change in behavior was huge, and given their recent history any off cam activity will be viewed as suspect

• Upvote 1