Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hi guys, Glad to be free of Milena, don't expect much to happen tonight but with these girls you never can tell. Still if they've fucked the cameras what's the point. Maybe they went with my suggestion, Premium Members get the shit cameras and they've installed HQ cameras to sell the HD video they are making of the girl's show. I am sure my Belles' not ready but how about a 12 hour show starting from 5 p.m. tomorrow?

Well, ain't that fricken great! Every time we go to the trouble of making a poll for these girls, they leave and screw up the results!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

If it takes keeping Belle on RLC I can live with the fact that she stays in this apartment

but why didn't she take all her stuff or is this just a short stay before she leaves permanently.

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not talking about any one in particular. I operate strictly on rumors. It's become a way of life here at CamCaps.

so can we start refeerring to you as "rumor control" now lol

Just now, longarm101 said:

so can we start refeerring to you as "rumor control" now lol

Rumors and idle speculations are at least entertaining when real facts are scarce. Some people hate when people speculate: but we live in a house full of smoke and mirrors as it is.