Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Um I don't know any women in the States who wear rabbit ears in their twenties. Maybe European and none of the other apts wear them

It actually happens in the states quite a lot too...a few off campus parties i went to a few years back girls were wearing them and a few others most notably the yellow rodent from a japanese series called pokemon

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

It actually happens in the states quite a lot too...a few off campus parties i went to a few years back girls were wearing them and a few others most notably the yellow rodent from a japanese series called pokemon

Oh ok. You damn Millennials with your damn rock and roll and eight track tapes. stay off my lawn! thanks guys guess I'm out of the loop. Hope they don't ignore cutie Belle tonight

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Oh ok. You damn Millennials with your damn rock and roll and eight track tapes. stay off my lawn! thanks guys guess I'm out of the loop. Hope they don't ignore cutie Belle tonight

Girls have been wearing this stuff for years. I've certainly seen it at parties.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

How are you Ze81 . Now I hop I don't get band again asking you how are you:-) becase this is B2 page , I don't know if there is any page for saying hi 

Fine Nick and you,well it's b2 indeed,but one post or two not related doesn't seem very wrong,things should be Thaken with some kind of freedom,but of course it's an post to talk about b2 that's it's very true and the main reason of it,so agree that we should try to stay in subject as much as possible.

• Upvote 1