Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Not trying to be holier than thou but I've lost friends to drugs especailly coke, and its no fun to go to a freinds funeral!! Chemical drug use regardless of one's age is assinine!  Somebody always pays the price and most of the time its someone innoncent who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

so if you go rock climbing or skydiving they can both kill you sometimes having fun comes with risk

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Based on what I saw, this was not the first time she's had it. he grabbed the straw and went right at it.

Did any of you guys ever attend a party in your 20's?? smh

Many and it was not that long ago im 36 now. I just never did drugs

• Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so if you o rock climbing or skydiving they can both kill you sometimes having fun comes with risk

rock climbing and sky diving are not illegal and btw I'm done both and the rush is tremendous but don't need coke to get that rush!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Based on what I saw, this was not the first time she's had it. he grabbed the straw and went right at it.

Did any of you guys ever attend a party in your 20's?? smh

Many ones,never touched drugs..depends of the person..it's shocking to see all the girls of barca houses doing it tonight..heavy drugs are not an party element for every person..this say not very good thing she about this girls..sadly.Man wish I don't ever see Irma doing this..that would b too much..I want to believe people can have fun without destroing life and getting addicted.

• Upvote 3