Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Can someone sum up what happened with Carolina last night. Just the facts . not the assumptions

Acts, see if everything was so clean, yesterday not to the party for more than an hour, and the kids hide in the bathroom waiting for "someone" to make a decision (apparently that is not made).
But I will not go in empty discussions that lead nowhere ...
As I said last night in a chat, people are unintelligent (owners RLC) if they allow things that rub against the legal limits are made. In Spain, as in all civilized countries, the police monitored the Internet, looking crimes (of any kind).
Yesterday they were to paint them for the party from RLC, and even there I can say.

But lest you think I'm so negative, I'm a fan of this page and defend their work, but I am equally critical of what seems to me that hurts them, because ultimately hurts me me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

After yesterday I realized that the screenplays of the apartments are more elaborate:
Milena argues with her boyfriend, Milena knows by chance two boys to the hot bar and you want to invite to a party in the house, creating waiting, all fake, the boys were already known, all the girls already knew that they would go and have prepared sushi and have eaten on Milena body like a bad movie a decade ago soft core, Milena spent all night talking in the ears of all to organize the evening, the only variable was the large amount cocaine but apart from making a zombie Carolina has not served to liven up the evening. I think RLC, has called Milena to organize evenings for now with a bad result.
Many of you will say, we do not care, as long as the girls are having sex, I want to tell you that if you go on Chaturbate all people have sex without waiting 10 hours, and no cocaine.
I am one of the few balls that he hoped to see at least 10 minutes a day of real life in these apartments, but nothing, as they say, the important thing is the health

The whispering bit by Milena is true. This really was her party from start to finish and not some jointly planned event and yes the girls went along with it. However the die was cast when the large amount of coke arrived with the 3rd guy and was a question who and when rather than whether. The consequences for Carolina were nearly very serious but Milena achieve her aim. However this was reality, the reity of party with a lot of drugs, which like it or not happens in the real world although normally it would be friends sharing a house and Carolina's let her down very badly.

I was quite happy for it just to be girls because we are really are waiting for a repeat of the Megan Rebecca party although less spontaneously and with 6 girls happy juice and maybe a small amount of coke (although probably unnecessary) that may wll have happened last night but for Milena. That kind of party will happen under Lola whereas I suspect we will get this kind of party when Lola's here. I admit that kind of party is arguably less real but an orgy of girls can only really happen in this apartment for this particular group, form them on it will be girl's fucking random strangers and maybe not so strangers. And of course there was zero nudity all evening until the partially covered fucking and with the men we would have hours of nudity plus most of the girls would have enjoyed the party a lot more.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

The whispering bit by Milena is true. This really was her party from start to finish and not some jointly planned event and yes the girls went along with it. However the die was cast when the large amount of coke arrived with the 3rd guy and was a question who and when rather than whether. The consequences for Carolina were nearly very serious but Milena achieve her aim. However this was reality, the reity of party with a lot of drugs, which like it or not happens in the real world although normally it would be friends sharing a house and Carolina's let her down very badly.

I was quite happy for it just to be girls because we are really are waiting for a repeat of the Megan Rebecca party although less spontaneously and with 6 girls happy juice and maybe a small amount of coke (although probably unnecessary) that may wll have happened last night but for Milena. That kind of party will happen under Lola whereas I suspect we will get this kind of party when Lola's here. I admit that kind of party is arguably less real but an orgy of girls can only really happen in this apartment for this particular group, form them on it will be girl's fucking random strangers and maybe not so strangers. And of course there was zero nudity all evening until the partially covered fucking and with the men we would have hours of nudity plus most of the girls would have enjoyed the party a lot more.

You know, here everyone has their tastes, yours, with which seems to share tastes, and others, where they want the girls to behave like prostitutes, fucking a stranger at the first change. And turning the floor into something resembling a brothel where guys and fucked appear. And he commented when the party and the guy who painted that (I mean the man mono), and as Anna fucked with no apparent relationship before.