Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose we find out in the next 24 hours whether the rumours about My Belle going are true and if they are, than that was a pretty sad and extremely disappointing party for her to go out on. Just one more proper girl on girl orgy please before you go although noneof the girls will be in a fit state today least of all My Belle.

BTW had I been at the party yesterday maybe I would have behaved pretty badly as well so I guess I can't blame the guys, which I don't, too much as I would have done anything within reason to have a few minutes wit My Belle.

Wow they're still buzzed, actually more than last night ... slow acting stuff LOL

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I bet after the creepy trio of guys yesterday...the Bearded looks pretty noble now....

Also well done Belle for recognizing the danger and staying away from the guys...Caro needs to learn from her...Caro gets easily controlled..Like whenever Stella asks her to come to balcony..she always follows orders....

Why are some peoply always think that guys are creepy? ... It seems to be more an issue about themself as with the apartments.

Anyway. .... The girls are happy. The remaining guys are very happy. ... They make fun together. ... This apartment is perfect as it is. ... I like it a lot. .. It is fun to watch. .. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I suppose we find out in the next 24 hours whether the rumours about My Belle going are true and if they are, than that was a pretty sad and extremely disappointing party for her to go out on. Just one more proper girl on girl orgy please before you go although noneof the girls will be in a fit state today least of all My Belle.

BTW had I been at the party yesterday maybe I would have behaved pretty badly as well so I guess I can't blame the guys, which I don't, too much as I would have done anything within reason to have a few minutes wit My Belle.

Wow they're still buzzed, actually more than last night ... slow acting stuff LOL

Id be suprised if she went now BB. Why pack stuff in bags to fetch over and not everything in suitcase. More the action of someone moving house than leaving the country

Just now, MrBox said:

Why are some peoply always think that guys are creepy? ... It seems to be more an issue about themself as with the apartments.

Anyway. .... The girls are happy. The remaining guys are very happy. ... The make fun together. ... This apartment is perfect as it is. ... I like it a lot. .. It is fun to watch. .. :biggrin:

I never spoke negative of Bearded 1 or Bearded 2...but these guys were creepy..all three of them were super horny and staring at all the asses..and esp talking sheepishly about Caro all the time..esp the 3rd guy..he just wanted to lose his virginity...

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Id be suprised if she went now BB. Why pack stuff in bags to fetch over and not everything in suitcase. More the action of someone moving house than leaving the country

It would be nice to see Belle join the other girls there. ... :) .... It would also make it more easy for RLC to have a restart with B1. ... ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

¿Por qué algunas peoply siempre piensan que los chicos son espeluznantes? ... Parece que es más una cuestión acerca de sí mismos como con los apartamentos.

De todas formas. .... Las niñas son felices. Los chicos que quedan están muy contentos. ... Se burlan juntos. ... Este apartamento es perfecto tal como es. ... Me gusta mucho. .. Es divertido de ver. .. :biggrin:

You can understand that other people do not have the same tastes as you, and paying (I guess) that like you, we do not like what we see?