Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ves vortios si la gente quiere una sola noche no tiene absolutamente carajo que ver con nadie más que a las personas involucradas y sus socios a largo plazo si los hay, porque de lo que se convierte en el engaño y tal vez la transmisión de 3 ª parte Rick. Eso es. Es absolutamente nada que ver con sus padres, sus hijos, usted y yo y sobre todo la sociedad en que viven y los moralistas sourpuss tratando de asegurarse de que nadie más tiene un buen momento para que puedan sentirse moralmente superior. Si usted cree en una religión y sus escrituras que es su propio negocio personal, sino que (no a usted personalmente vortios sino una que en general) no tienen derecho a imponer sus puntos de vista sobre las personas que no lo hacen.

Aparte del 2 caso más señalado de la línea "Nunca trabajar con X e Y", entonces no veo ningún problema con cualquier sexo siempre se conoce el riesgo y si con conocimiento previo deliberadamente a sí mismo emborrachas con más extraña que esa es su elección y su negocio a. No estoy aconsejando sólo decir que la gente vive sus vidas.

tal vez he hecho un montón de cosas que no le gustaría, pero mi conciencia está limpia y mi principal queja es que no he hecho mucho más. 

Let's see, do not try to be moralistic, or judge their conscience is more, I think that is not the issue, about what you and I think, but what we are paying ... to show we are paying .. .

That is what we see in these houses ... boys and girls fucking (as in any other house ?, let me say that I do not, for that I have other houses, to enjoy sex well done without drugs, binge drinking no nonsense ...

I do not know what you think, here, I want to see something different, because otherwise, I can spare these houses. I have already said in the case of K & K, when I enter RLC, the home of K & K did not fall guys to fuck, that did not mean that outside the house, they fucked like (*******) ... That's something as normal as life itself.

But I repeat, and I look a little heavy with this subject ... I pay, like most, to see a different show, and that should be a maximum for RLC.
I at least have it very clear. I know the show want to see and which not.

See drunk girls or drugged, girls who spend the day sleeping for hours, late into the night (and that Europe can not enjoy, because the next day you work), those are the things that bother me and not I want to see.
Habrña people who enjoy watching orgies, I prefer to participate in them, do not you think?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Sounds like they are watching that New Hit TV show Sex and the City

LOL all the time. I am not sure My Belle watches much else although she did have The Big Bang Theory on downstairs during a brief B1 visit.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

"Ooh" thought Caro Carrie "If Mr Big took me to a party filled me with drugs then fucked me while I was barely conscious would that be a good evening. Better ask Samantha she does it all the time." 

Stella had a Mr Big earlier

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

FYI If your a Lima fan It's good time to look.

There is no doubt Lima provides the kind of quality nudity all B1 & B2 girls should aspire to. Don't fancy but she shows her pussy repeatedly and from every angle. If My Belle did the same I would not be complaining about ant party, just grateful for the views

• Upvote 1