Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

44 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Okay I'm caught up. Looks like I went to bed just before things heated up. And from reading the comments I didn't miss much. The girls look to have fared well. Belle after another night of sleep seems more back to herself. And she still doesn't care for the guy  being there. As for what took place last night. It's not for me to judge and would be a waste of my time to do so. If you feel that the party was a success fine I'm glad you enjoyed it. But for me it wasn't so good.

I will stay firmly on the guy free zone side of this. Hell it was about as much fun posting with you lot than the party was. Despite the endless debate about the right and wrong of drugs and morality of the night. I won't get into the debate because as I said not my place to judge. (with the exception of Carolina being allowed to leave/ that was wrong) 

If I want to see a guy/girl fuck I'll stick with the other apartments. That's not what I'm interested in with B1 and  B2. I'm interested in naked happy girls dancing laughing and having a good time. And should there're be some heavy petting followed by orgy so much the better.

I agree i prefer the no guy thing for 90% of the time, the odd party is ok by me but not a fan of the all hang around in the toilet snorting coke, thats not good entertainment for anyone and RLC should not let it happen in my opinion. Its clear RLC wanted the girls to up there game even when Irma and Ilona were here Ilona suggested to Irma about going to the next level but Irma did not want to. Which suggests Ilona would have gone there. So the next lot of girls were brought in in the mindset of doing what has been happening . Will they be able to keep it up, we will see.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh now I see in the kitchen and then she coverd up. Very little nudity from My Belle since orgy night - before Milena you could not persuade her to cover up.

Confidence slightly knocked by Milena then, she will get it back

You know I would find this Marry, Affair, One Night stand question quite easy.

I would marry Nora (although it is very close with Nelly)

I would have an affair with The Goddess

I would have a one night stand with Belle but I'm going to Lapland where the night lasts several months - "Too cold to go out My Belle, get on the rug and warm your bottom by the fire and I'll be along to heat it up some more." :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You know I would find this Marry, Affair, One Night stand question quite easy.

I would marry Nora (although it is very close with Nelly)

I would have an affair with The Goddess

I would have a one night stand with Belle but I'm going to Lapland where the night lasts several months - "Too cold to go out My Belle, ge ton the rug and warm your bottom and I'll be along to heat it some more." :biggrin:

You lost me with Nora

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm going to Lapland where the night lasts several months

Lapland as in Finish Santa Clause land, or lapland as the sami people? Eather way, I know the cold winter from there. Sometimes just sunlight about 3 hours during the day. 

Wonder why there is so few inhabited in Norway... 

16 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Belle is Charlotte, cute and sexy and underestimated  as  she is a sex kitten

Ptty I can't stand Charlotte. When she walked off set I heard the crew sang "The Wicked Witch is Dead". Still have to be Samantha for me but Desperate Housewives was better - I mean have you looked at Eva Longoria ... and the clothes she wore, I've never been jealous of a woman's wardrobe but man everything she wore was incredible.

Maybe slightly OT so here' a mention for My Belle :heart:

4 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Lapland as in Finish Santa Clause land, or lapland as the sami people? Eather way, I know the cold winter from there. Sometimes just sunlight about 3 hours during the day. 

Wonder why there is so few inhabited in Norway... 

Because it's to cold to fuck here ;-)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

What u see in Nora???

Beautiful and sophisticated and let us not forget an arse to rival Leora's. When she was in the kitchen in her tiny knickers I wasn't looking at Kristy's buns of steel, I was looking at Nora's but really it's the idea you could take Nora anywhere and she would impress the hell out of anyone else plus she's smart too. Nelly's more fun but then I'm having fun with Th Goddess.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Because it's to cold to fuck here ;-)

Summer months is kinda nice, but there is a reason why there is so many weather and climate "refugees" in the south. 

Looks like Carolina is going out.