Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Esto es lo que dicen:

Hola,

Gracias por contactar con nosotros.

Podemos asegurarle, estamos actuando en contra de cualquier tipo de drogas.

-
Equipo de apoyo,
reallifecam.com

I said the police were behind that.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle looks as if she is putting on a little weight.

I think My Belle is a nice healthy weight and that's what helps her have that extra bit of arse which attracts me. I think she's ideal and i love her point tits which as I keep reminding peopele are not the small, bigger than Nelly. Masha, Caro and probably Kristy's.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

same as it ever was. Lola pushes her away meanwhile let Caro eat her out at the last ritual

Honestly Lola finds Belle kind of annoying but attractive although not so much as Caro but Belle looks at Lola as a mother figure and is not really interested in her sexually although she too quite likes Caro and the atttraction seems mutual.

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This is what they say:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can assure you, we are acting against any kind of drugs.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Did you really think they would say anything different? And I'm sure they really feel bad about all the traffic the website got last night along with the new members. rolling.gif

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

She is by far more beautiful and more interesting than any of the girls who are at the moment in the two Barcelona apartments.

bandicam_2016_10_09_17_29_52_785.jpg

Only to the people that liked her. The rest of us are happy she's no longer around.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Thorhart said:

She is by far more beautiful and more interesting than any of the girls who are at the moment in the two Barcelona apartments.

I think Stella and Caro are more beautiful but nowhere near as interesting. Nora is a class above in every other respect and even can make herself up to outshine those other 2. My Belle is one of those girls who can go from captivating to ordinary very quickly but that's part of the fascination - when she has a hair flowing on the dance floor she looks incredible but most of time she's the girl next door or your little sister.