Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Now although it looks very much as though she's going she still has a lot of stuff in cupboards.

Let's see if she takes them out. She is also in a sophisticated dress and spending a great deal of time over make up.

It is possible that she is leaving for a few days and then returning as a full fledged member of B2 if Stella goes or moves and we all know Lola's only got 10 days left. Now we do know she intended to meet up with this English speaking guy. Well I cannot comment on why that might be for obvious reasons but though immature she's an awful long way from the kid that some idiots (I'm trying to be mlld) on the B1 board think she is. This is due to them having abslutely idea of the complexities of the psychological nature of human beings - a lot of RLC performers require deep analysis.

Just to be clear if she has turn on her adult side I think she can and you might be surprised if you took her out on a date.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Perhaps someone could see better than me but she appeared still to be doing something with cupboards but organising rather than taking the stuff from them. 

Shower, shave, mud pack, creams before sleeping, A far more sophisticated dress than her clubbing ones and then an extensive make-up routine. This is not a girl on a routine journey home. She is going on some kind of assignment and I believe she will return.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Perhaps someone could see better than me but she appeared still to be doing something with cupboards but organising rather than taking the stuff from them. 

Shower, shave, mud pack, creams before sleeping, A far more sophisticated dress than her clubbing ones and then an extensive make-up routine. This is not a girl on a routine journey home. She is going on some kind of assignment and I believe she will return.

she took on their jewelery lying there

• Upvote 1