Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, F219 said:

She makes me feel dirty.  Too young for me.  She had a beautiful, long black dress on.  When she was in Lola's room with no lights, you could see the bra & panties clearly. 

She is 22 as old as many of the girls and older than Megan and I think Rebecca. She has decent size tits and a very adult booty. What makes her look young is her height, her baby face (it is mainly that I think), that puppy fat that she has and her general immaturity but trust me she is sexually very experienced and that booty and hair drive me wild.

22 >> 18 and that's all we need to know and age of consent where I'm from is 16. But yes I understand your concerns. Initially I worried about no tits, no booty Ilona but she's now 28!

• Upvote 3

Cams need fixing for sure from what I've seen but a lot of it is down to lighting. The Goddess is so blessed that you can see kitty details from across the far side of the room. They should have a 3rd cam in Belle's room pointing straight down the bed, then I'd bee in ecstasy but Caro's cameras are outstanding. Sadly I think once Caro goes Rebecca will get that room rather than Belle, if Caro goes first. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Cams need fixing for sure from what I've seen but a lot of it is down to lighting. The Goddess is so blessed that you can see kitty details from across the far side of the room. They should have a 3rd cam in Belle's room pointing straight down the bed, then I'd bee in ecstasy but Caro's cameras are outstanding. Sadly I think once Caro goes Rebecca will get that room rather than Belle, if Caro goes first. 

I can think of a number of rooms that could use a ceiling cam.:shy:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She is 22 as old as many of the girls and older than Megan and I think Rebecca. She has decent size tits and a very adult booty. What makes her look young is her height, her baby face (it is mainly that I think), that puppy fat that she has and her general immaturity but trust me she is sexually very experienced and that booty and hair drive me wild.

22 >> 18 and that's all we need to know and age of consent where I'm from is 16. But yes I understand your concerns. Initially I worried about no tits, no booty Ilona but she's now 28!

I don't mind flat chested women like Zoya or Nelly.  My ex-wife was 4'9" and I'm 6'0".  I have live in countries that 14 was legal age but too young none the less.  It is her immaturity that makes her younger.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I can think of a number of rooms that could use a ceiling cam.:shy:

I prefer one's just at the right height to catch a good view of their bend bits when on all 4s on the bed. Camera 6 in B1 is ideal and of course the great GR camera at The Goddess's.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I prefer one's just at the right height to catch a good view of their bend bits when on all 4s on the bed. Camera 6 in B1 is ideal and of course the great GR camera at The Goddess's.

Agreed

• Upvote 1