Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Could it be she knows Jasmin?

Sadly the new pixie is out I think. Certainly did not see any contact between Belle and the other women but then I did not see her arrive. She did have what appeared to be a carrier bag - taking me food, or replacing anything that Mithingy has moaned about. Now get back to B2, shower and then casually loll about on your bed before dressing ... please?

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's just picking up her case - well I say picking up, she can barely move it, she needs to convert some of that puppy fat into muscle but then would I fancy her as much, I honestly don't know.

BB- yes- you will always fancy her:biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

You're joking right? You really want the girls to be drugged up just for your entertainment?

Why are u acting so naive...all the time we have seen real entertainment in barca is due to the pills.....this forum suddenly gets excited and full of comments when that happens....who are u kidding....these girls are not here to show how they talk, use their mobile phones, when they sleep or how much tv do they watch...

Just now, horseshoejerry said:

One thing to watch. It will be interesting to see if Belle and Becca bond or battle for Lola's attention. Both girls have a record to be fairly clingy when it comes to Lola. For now Becca gets to sleep with her.

lool...as a talker, I think Lola prefers Belle, for responsibilities she would prefer Reb and sexually she likes Caro...