Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

I agree but then the problem will be the same again...too many girls in Barca 2 at a time...i am looking forward to some good one on one action...Anna/Irma had that chance then Caro/Stella had that chance....both times the end result was bad....

Milena tries to be too oversmart....on her 2nd night she tried to pull off an Irma but bating in an awkward way...now it seems it was just a performance...plus that party night with those 3 creeps she messed up really bad....those guys couldnt get girls and the girls were not comfortable...she was lucky that she was able to buy Stella/Caro support in exchange for that powder...which i believe was different than what the girls have been having earlier...it made Caro sleepy and drunk like...rather than horny...

The pills she took in barca 1 last week and the ones she took with Stella were totally different..she was in the mood right away

Don't think four girls it's too many,would be nice one of those "special" nights with..Belle..Reb..jasmine and other girl that probably will come after Lola leaves..

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

lool...as a talker, I think Lola prefers Belle, for responsibilities she would prefer Reb and sexually she likes Caro...

I think Lola likes Belle sexually but the feeling isn't mutual. There seems to be a little tension between Belle and Rebecca and I think it does have to do with the attentions of Lola. We know Belle likes the mother-daughter relationship she has with Lola but there's a new chicken in the coop. I don't think it's to do with the party. The chances that Lola and Belle will do anything interesting before Lola leaves are severely reduced by the presence of Rebecca.

Fundamentally Rebecca is a nice girl and her and Belle did share some special moments before Lola barged in - judging from that Lola really likes Rebecca but I can't see Rebecca involved in more than massages without help. I think Belle and Rebecca will quickly bond.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I think Lola likes Belle sexually but the feeling isn't mutual. There seems to be a little tension between Belle and Rebecca and I think it does have to do with the attentions of Lola. We know Belle likes the mother-daughter relationship she has with Lola but there's a new chicken in the coop. I don't think it's to do with the party. The chances that Lola and Belle will do anything interesting before Lola leaves rare severely reduced by the presence of Rebecca.

en

How did you come up with that? did u see Lola and Belle in that last wild night...Belle was forcing Lola to make out and Lola, more than making out, was giving instructions to Belle as if asking her to be careful...All the while Lola seemed more interested in Caro..after a while she got up and only jumped back on bed when Caro was lying there unattended..later on also when Belle and Stella left , Lola preferred being with  Caro in bed...also if you remember it was Bella's idea to bring the dildo when she was alone with Lola...but right away the plans changed when Caro requested it to be used on her...

Lola's attraction with Belle existed at the start when Belle hadnt opened up,...Anna was esp crazy abt her in Barca 1...but after that famous wild night..both Anna and Lola seemed to have lost interest....but yes both continued to enjoy her as a talker....