Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

kitek

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • kitek
  • Premium Member
  • 1,564 posts

Last night she visited Caroline who is her friend, they live in the same town.

Jasmin complained about Lima who in the morning slams the door all the time. Then they bitched about how she behaves and clothes she wears. Jasmin wants to be in the apartment with Caroline. Caroline tells her to ask Emperor and then keep coming and stick around.
Yesterday evening she talked with her boyfriend. From what I heard she told him about girls walking around naked in the apartment and she doesn't like that.

Her boyfriend wanted to come but she kept discouraging him. Of course there was no question if he wanted to stay with her.

Here is what Kitec posted in this Barc1 thread-new girl Jasmine.

Jasmine doesn't like girls walking around naked. Well Jasmine you're very attractive but that attitude absolutely sucks. I suggest you come home and stop taking the money. With you and cover up Caro it will be back to the dull days of K&K before they found themselves back in Russia. I don't know about a lot of you but I watch mainly for the nudity, something more great, anything less I feel is not worth anybody's money. With the couples you get nudity, you get sex and even bating. If the nudity in the house is 1 shower a day it really isn't worth visiting.

• Upvote 4

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Jasmine doesn't like girls walking around naked. Well Jasmine you're very attractive but that attitude absolutely sucks. I suggest you come home and stop taking the money. With you and cover up Caro it will be back to the dull days of K&K before they found themselves back in Russia. I don't know about a lot of you but I watch mainly for the nudity, something more great, anything less I feel is not worth anybody's money. With the couples you get nudity, you get sex and even bating. If the nudity in the house is 1 shower a day it really isn't worth visiting.

Yep i'm the same i'll be gone

• Upvote 2

Minimum requirements of RLC is you must be comfortable with nudity and the nudity of others. If you are not then you have conned your way in because plenty of others will be. Kristy had the personality to get away with it but we've seen now she has listed bloomed into a great performer.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I like beautiful girls and we have some here now but if they are not going to show any nudity they are use less like tits on a bull

• Upvote 2