Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when Lola leave that it for the entertainment.Lola was behind all the sex game. She made sure there was light & candles & also she was the one that push down the sheet so we all could she Carolina eating Lola pussy. Rebecca don't have enough sense to no that the light is unplug in the bed room and she don't have enough sense to get the lamp and plug it in. If Lola was there she would done this all really. The only thing we are going to get now is to see Lima and Belle nude and that will be it

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well when Lola leave that it for the entertainment.Lola was behind all the sex game. She made sure there was light & candles & also she was the one that push down the sheet so we all could she Carolina eating Lola pussy. Rebecca don't have enough sense to no that the light is unplug in the bed room and she don't have enough sense to get the lamp and plug it in. If Lola was there she would done this all really. The only thing we are going to get now is to see Lima and Belle nude and that will be it

I'm okay with that.:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Girls should assess before signing a contract where they go to work, if they have boyfriends house that controls should perhaps go for animation in a resort

2 girls with boyfriend = not topless. 1 girl with no boyfriend = topless. Proves the point slightly. and who has been naked in this apartment today, oh yes the girl with no ties.... Pixie Belle :heart:

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, me2hk said:

The girls need to do Brazilian Wax for hair control instead of shave.  See the demo video on youtube and imagine your favorite RLC girl in it. Be sure and catch the last few seconds of the video-- it appears that the action extended beyond the video. You tube limit probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk

Aside from that shit looking painful near the end with the tweezers is a lot like what Stella,Polya,Irma, and Ilona used to do for each other

the thing I do not understand, I use a vibrator or nothing, in the middle there is some caresses and some cuddles maybe a few kisses, this makes me think that everything that is done is not natural, if there is affection between girls should come out even without alcohol or drugs