Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Benfold we know they are close friends and actually she has seemed to be very averse to giving a clear full frontal and revealing bends so Caro maybe gave her the advice beforehand. Being shy is fair enough to start with but objecting to Lima's nudity was not.

I agree, but Caro hasn't objected to anyone's nudity so I don't know why you think she would be giving Jasmine 'advice' when she has not been practicing those methods herself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I agree, but Caro hasn't objected to anyone's nudity so I don't know why you think she would be giving Jasmine 'advice' when she has not been practicing those methods herself

I meant over her technique in showering and knowing not to point her pussy at the camera.

Damn I have been watching all day and then just when I go to camcaps My Belle bloody changes - probably the only pussy I'll see from her all day and I missed it and now the cameras are freezing in the Bar and when she bends over in the BeR. I GOT NOTHING. See this is voyeurism wait all day to see what you want and then miss it!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No the objecting is purely Jasmine. what is meant was purely techniques to avoid shots from in front and behind that you''d rather avoid if you didn't want to give that clear pussy shot which is definitely not playing fair ... come on you know I see conspiracy to block everywhere :biggrin: 

I am replying to the same point, I must be going stir crazy.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yup and I missed everything :cry:

I wish My Belle would go and then i could leave RLC.

You don't mean that for a second. As long as Leora is there you will be there. Your mind will always wonder what the Goddess is doing. :)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No the objecting is purely Jasmine. what is meant was purely techniques to avoid shots from in front and behind that you''d rather avoid if you didn't want to give that clear pussy shot which is definitely not playing fair ... come on you know I see conspiracy to block everywhere :biggrin: 

I am replying to the same point, I must be going stir crazy.

I gotta tell you, I've seen plenty of Caro's pussy, from the front, from behind, from above and below! I don't think she is avoiding showing her pussy on cam, I think she just doesn't flaunt it like many girls so you might have missed it

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

You don't mean that for a second. As long as Leora is there you will be there. Your mind will always wonder what the Goddess is doing. :)

Well I wouldn't watch Barca ... OK maybe I'd be watching for Jasmin's slips but I'm not interested in the others however pretty they are.

• Upvote 1

I know she's not going to but I am wishing very hard that she would bate. Why can't I be like like Samantha in Bewitched, then I'd make RLC more entertaining - I'd even make Kristy take her panties off during sex ... yes I know she has done that when she's just been too horny.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I wouldn't watch Barca ... OK maybe I'd be watching for Jasmin's slips but I'm not interested in the others however pretty they are.

Yep, I only watched for Rita and now Belle in the BCapts. Kamila and Leora are the ones that keeps me hanging around RLC period. Both Kamila and Leora have run their course for me. Not in a bad way just not much more they can offer in storytelling in life evolution. well at least what I want to know about them

Edited by kenny1940
unfinished

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I gotta tell you, I've seen plenty of Caro's pussy, from the front, from behind, from above and below! I don't think she is avoiding showing her pussy on cam, I think she just doesn't flaunt it like many girls so you might have missed it

You mean Belle LOL although she hardly ever bends other than at massages. Mind you all my favourite girls seem to have such tight arses you never see anything peeking through ... until Leora got that carpet then outside the Ber even Leora's back burger was a rare sight. All the women I don't fancy seem to give it liberally - Sod's law.

• Upvote 1