Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah why do they make them so short - whenever you get one with the TV, monitor they're like 3 foot long - can't reach anything.

It's the one I bought to use. My thought was to just use it for the TV. Didn't think about putting RLC on having laptop in front of the PC so I could switch cams. I'll get another one. Doesn't hurt to have a spare anyway.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lola asked the get up and go into the living room again ... Got nothing cuddling where  

This is why Im going to kinda of miss Lola. She walked in the bedroom and said nope your not going to sleep yet. Get out here lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lola asked the get up and go into the living room again ... Got nothing cuddling where  

I didn't understand why she did that. I thought at first she was doing it because she wanted them in her bed, or there was going to be some activity but she just went back to facetime'ing that dude. But then, I rarely understand what they do in this apartment, I just enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

This is why Im going to kinda of miss Lola. She walked in the bedroom and said nope your not going to sleep yet. Get out here lol

Yup if Jasmin is going to hang at B2 she has to get use to late nights.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1