Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

We've seen this before and the girls work it out. It will not get fixed as long as Belle stays in B2. If Lola is in charge she should be trying to help resolve it. Not keep it going. At this time Lola, Stella and Caro are losing points with me. I said before Belle isn't happy with the way things are and I'll stick to that till I see different.

I dont think she realised how much of an impact Anna and Polya leaving was going to have on her. But like you say these things normally get sorted out. I also think Belle is tired, no matter what age you are if you dont sleep properly it catches you up and she has not slept properly for a couple of days.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I dont think she realised how much of an impact Anna and Polya leaving was going to have on her. But like you say these things normally get sorted out. I also think Belle is tired, no matter what age you are if you dont sleep properly it catches you up and she has not slept properly for a couple of days.

I agree a couple nights tucked in her own bed would help restore Pixie Belle.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, spider51 said:

I have never posted on here before but wanted to share my thoughts on last night. I have been a subscriber to RLC for more than 3 years and around CC for almost as long, mostly to catch up on things I miss. First off let me say I have nothing but respect for all the RLC residents (men and women). They are far braver souls than me. Also I do not think the residents need to perform for us or put on shows. RLC only promises us to watch the everyday life of the residents in their apartments and I expect nothing more. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly and everything in between. However I do expect what does happen in these apartments to happen as if there were no cameras.

With all that being said, on to the point of this post the Barca 2 fiasco. I do not agree with the assumption that these girls are being shy or self conscious. We have seen them pee in the tub and bidet, shower and shave, walking and dancing around naked, makeout with each other, fondle and suck each others breasts, so this seems a bit of a stretch for me. If they truly were that concerned about it they could have done all of this outside the apartment and nobody would of known any of it. Just another night out clubbing. However this is not what they did. What they did do was make sure everybody knew exactly what they were doing and then did everything in their power to block it from the cameras. I don't know how they even enjoyed it because at times they spent more energy into keeping the veil of sheets up then pleasuring each other. When that got tiresome they just moved it to the balcony yet we could all hear and knew what was going on out there(by the way I am not a balcony conspiracy guy). To me this was nothing more than a slap in the face. It was like a big joke to them and we the viewers were the punch line. I don't blame just one or two, they are all to blame. These girls are not stupid. They know exactly why they are their and they know exactly why we watch. I don't know if they read these forums but if they do I hope they come across this post and I have one thing to say to them.

Shame on you ladies! I expect better from you and the viewers deserve better because ultimately it is the RLC subscribers that pay for all of this!! You would not be here without us.

Ok the rant is over. I feel much better now and am over the whole thing. Here's to bigger and better things down the road. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Thank you for your post, we all here at CC enjoy what everyone brings to the forum, We enjoy a good discussion and sometime things get a bit out of hand, but in the end we are all a band of brothers and sisters as the case may be, Please feel free to join in at time, and we will look forward to hearing from you again soon, again thanks for posting. 

applause excited clapping approve

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

Maybe @kitek can clarify, but that's not how I read it. I understood it that Milena was talking about matters outside the apartment, and her frustrations had nothing to do with any of the girls in the apartment.

Both her caller and Milena were speaking English.  My interpretation is what you just said-matters outside the apartment and not related to RLC events

It's getting hard to believe My Belle will return to B1 today unless it is for some kind of party which seems very unlikely. Milena has to go. I'm guessing they promised she would become the new Queen like Nora and got the big bed so she could sleep with a partner ... in her case probably female ... but relations have already broken down with a popular girl and is currently ruining the concept of 2 apartments. I'm guessing none of the B2 girls would want to swap with Belle now.

It is very depressing situation but in this emergency either Belle or Milena has to leave B1 and I am guessing it must be Belle. If Belle leaves altogether then I'm done with Barcelona.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

and like I said maybe My Belle told Lima that Milena bated to her pictures ... there is quite a chance My Belle found out.

honestly I dont think its any one thing, sometimes people just dont care for one another and choose to avoid each other, I think belle just wants to be where the party is, and where she feels more connected

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

honestly I dont think its any one thing, sometimes people just dont care for one another and choose to avoid each other, I think belle just wants to be where the party is, and where she feels more connected

Look, although it probably happens all the time, imagine what a girl might feel who gets her photos taken thinking it will help her career and then finds out it's being used by the professional photographer as their personal wank bank. Might she not feel a tad violated? Didn't Milena say in a phone call that she could not believe how this beautiful girl was performing for her? No I don't know that this caused the rift but I'm just saying this could be far bigger than anything else and anything extra like the dirty plate was just the straw that broke the camel's back

If Caroline is leaving then problem solved - I trust Lola and/or Stella will accompany Belle to pick up her stuff. And of course from what I've seen Caroline's cameras are great but they should put a free cam in the lounge in B2 otherwise a lot of people will miss her.

8 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

plus her possible infatuation with Lola, you know looking up to (sorry I don't mean literally) the older person and putting her on a pedestal