Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mu

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

nothing is really happening is it??? just sitting around the table talking right?

Not much only thing of interest that has happened of note was Belle cuddling Stella which is becoming a habit of hers and Stella bringing more booze and lola thanking her by kissing her breast

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

Not mu

Not much only thing of interest that has happened of note was Belle cuddling Stella which is becoming a habit of hers and Stella bring more booze and lola thanking her by kissing her breast

i kinda figured as much, if i had to venture a guess i would think they might be talking about strategy, in other words what to do and where and when to do it along with a meet and greet. (but then again I have been wrong about 99.99% of the time lol)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

nothing is really happening is it??? just sitting around the table talking right?

I was about to say the same thing because that's what I see on the thumbnails.

My Belle's 30th day tomorrow. I hope she has a another 60 after that leaving on 2nd December - I hope I'm there to see that.

• Upvote 1

Sachez les gars, et les filles... Que Lima n'est absolument pas rousse naturelle, ses sourcils sont bruns et aussi sa chatte est ornée un très beau ticket de métro brun... vous le verrez peut être ce soir,.

Donc, sa vraie couleur est soit brune, soit chatain.

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Sachez les gars, et les filles... Que Lima n'est absolument pas rousse naturelle, ses sourcils sont bruns et aussi sa chatte est ornée un très beau ticket de métro brun... vous le verrez peut être ce soir,.

Donc, sa vraie couleur est soit brune, soit chatain.

She's looks almost ginger rather than strawberry blonde ... odd colouring to choose. I would have thought if you were going red you would choose something more fierce.