Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

I think the bating video is what upset Stella, notice no videos of any of the other girls, this was done to embarrassed Stella, that why she is so upset

I very much doubt that would upset her. These girls know exactly what they are getting into and by bating in these apartments then they are been watched and someone will always be recording. They are not stupid and as naive as you may think. Something alse has upset Stella maybe something beyond her control. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think now My Belle has not showered now for 2 days, just washed her hair today, and is keeping her panties firmly on. It probably just reflects her mood, but when in B1 I am guessing now she does not want to show Milena her pussy and maybe at B2 she know she is going to have to shower tonight but it is very disappointing. She's more upbeat at B2 but still a long way from being wild abandoned fun loving naked Belle.

Hopefully Belle will come back to life when she feels a lot better and it still annoys me with some folk on here that say she was just recovering from party night. She has been clearly ill and off it for days taking lots of meds and no alchohol at all. I dont think we will see a fun loving Belle until the apartment situation is resolved. If she is told she must stay with Milena and Lima then i suspect she will be gone and that will be that. If Stella is leaving then it would be in RLC interest to keep Belle in B2 but its all a guessing game at the moment. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Other girls bat why no video, yes they know what they r getting into, yet this is the only video of any of them?

People too scared to get banned to share out videos. Its too big a risk! So many different water marks on the screen now.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

People too scared to get banned to share out videos. Its too big a risk! So many different water marks on the screen now.

Too bad RLC doesn't recognize this. The video that got me addicted to this website to begin with was that of Irma and Anna.  If I hadn't seen that video, I doubt if I would be here now!  I don't know if I should thank Irma and Anna or not?  lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

The only thing that saves them is nudity and shows otherwise they are not entertaining and quite frankly the last show though very hot was virtually invisible. The only thing they can offer to appease, since they do nothing interesting or bate except in very dark most circumstances, is a spectacular well lit show, but i do not hold out any hope. The lighting all round in B2 seems appalling at the moment. The couples and K&K have always been the stars of the show. Barca has has it's personalities Irma, Ilona and even although it was an abrasive personality Adele but only Belle has stood out from the current crop and even she seems to be very subdued now - she needed a young friend (younger than her like Megan although maybe a bit livelier) to bounce off and they gave her Milena and Lima ... RLC what were you thinking?

Yes I agree with what this new guy BBSQ69 just said,,,,,even after all that these ladies have done these last 2 months,,I still prefer and think that Irma is still # 1,,with Ilona her Princess a close second.:biggrin:

Irma didn't have to do half the stuff that they are doing right now and she still became the most popular person on RLC ever!!!

This comes from the fact that even though IRMA is the Queen of nudity,she never has to be naked to be interesting at all.....she has such a wonderful personality,,she is adorable,caring,funny and much much more that a sexy shorty with Big Boobies:biggrin:::):heart:

Best way that I judge how a girl is popular or entertaining,,,,is if I can still watch her after she is fully dressed and not doing anything sexual,,,How many here can still watch the female that you claim to love so much after she puts on her clothes,,,do you still watch her or do you skip to go watch someone else,,,and only look at her when she is naked?::)::)

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I agree with what this new guy BBSQ69 just said,,,,,even after all that these ladies have done these last 2 months,,I still prefer and think that Irma is still # 1,,with Ilona her Princess a close second.:biggrin:

Irma didn't have to do half the stuff that they are doing right now and she still became the most popular person on RLC ever!!!

This comes from the fact that even though IRMA is the Queen of nudity,she never has to be naked to be interesting at all.....she has such a wonderful personality,,she is adorable,caring,funny and much much more that a sexy shorty with Big Boobies:biggrin:::):heart:

Best way that I judge how a girl is popular or entertaining,,,,is if I can still watch her after she is fully dressed and not doing anything sexual,,,How many here can still watch the female that you claim to love so much after she puts on her clothes,,,do you still watch her or do you skip to go watch someone else,,,and only look at her when she is naked?::)::)

I watch My Belle, Leora and Nelly with clothes on, but the rest not so much. Of course Leora has sustained periods of nudity and Nelly well the clothes could come off at any moment. I don't watch Masha so much nowadays. The thing is though as you know I fancy My Belle and Leora something rotten, Nelly and Masha are a long way from those I fancy and yet and this definitely has nothing to do with the nudity, I really like both these women. I like Maya and Zoya as well but there are not enough hours in the day. TBH I did not fancy Irma either but it is the way she behaves, her caring nature towards the other girls that made you think she would be a great friend to have.

• Upvote 4

Well things did appear better today so far. But things between B1 and B2 have still not been addressed so the tension remains. And I'm not really sure they are going to resolve it at this point. Off to the store. The dog likes to eat and I'm low on beer.:biggrin:

BB---PM

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well things did appear better today so far. But things between B1 and B2 have still not been addressed so the tension remains. And I'm not really sure they are going to resolve it at this point. Off to the store. The dog likes to eat and I'm low on beer.:biggrin:

BB---PM

see y des

I don't know about everyone else but I cannot stand Lola. She seems like such a drama queen and everything has to be about her.  I hate her so much I can barely watch this room anymore even though I love watching Stella (even though she's always outside smoking).