Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, longarm101 said:

someone asked about the rift between b-1 and b-2 earlier i saw milena go to each girl and talk i think she was trying to make amends ..... so for now i am going to say yes the rift is squashed

Thanks longarm

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

someone asked about the rift between b-1 and b-2 earlier i saw milena go to each girl and talk i think she was trying to make amends ..... so for now i am going to say yes the rift is squashed

even between belle & milena ?????- didn't see they inter act except when milena talked to her & caro in caro's room ?????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dudes don't want do shi@& then Just leave!And leave the girls alone,maybe that way this night still can be minimal fun to watch.

or go fuck Milena in barc1

if the dudes werent such tools they would realize there is a guy for milena a guy for stella and a guy for lola leaving belle and caro together (which is what they really seem to want anyway) everyone is paired up and its party time instead they are all obsessed with caroline

• Upvote 1