Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Cocaine is not the type of drug that makes you lose your wits.  I don't believe that Carolina was the way she was because of the coke. I have never seen that to be one of the side effects.

caroline was that way from the "WATER" and alcohol the coke just made it so she could not pass out

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You sound pretty salty there BB. The very fact that 'all girl action' is an option, and you're disappointed it didn't happen, shows how spoiled we've become. What happened tonight was about as real as it gets - a party happens, drink and drugs go down, some people end up clumsily fucking in a single bed hahahaha

As far as I'm concerned it was a decent night

I get the reality aspect. But things happened early om which made me come the conclusion that Milena had promised them a fuck and from then on the party is just about waiting through various substances for them to give in (I have no personal experience of coke so I ahve to rely on those who have that it did not impair Caro's judgement on its own but in combination). She was in absolutely no fit state to leave that party. Milena should have stopped her first but she made no effort to and in fact encouraged her all evening which leads me to believe what I said. Lola should have stopped her as well. Judging from what Belle said she has experience of these situations but nobody's told its wrong. Stelle was her usual out of it self. Blokes will always want sex but the party we got was of them waiting for girls to crack. There was no dancing, no conversations in the kitchen, just 3 guys hanging out on the balcony occasionally taking a hit and waiting for the inevitable.

In the end we did get the drunken sex like you said, reality except for the covers.

Lots of people not just me were complaining of the dullness of the party. Yes many of us want to see the girl on girl action. I suspect once Lola has gone in a few days (and maybe Belle sooner) we will lose our chance to see that again. I strongly suspect any party involving Milena is now going to go the same way because 1 of the other bloke's scored and therefore what I want to see will be gone for ever. For various reasons, ghosts, neighbours etc. it has only happened twice and the last one was lame because of the covering but at least there is the compensation of all the girls being naked and of course there are no apartments really were that kind of party is possible. None of the girls got naked because the blokes were there and there was absolutely no possibility of girl on girl action which was otherwise probably quite high tonight. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I get the reality aspect. But things happened early om which made me come the conclusion that Milena had promised them a fuck and from then on the party is just about waiting through various substances for them to give in (I have no personal experience of coke so I ahve to rely on those who have that it did not impair Caro's judgement on its own but in combination). She was in absolutely no fit state to leave that party. Milena should have stopped her first but she made no effort to and in fact encouraged her all evening which leads me to believe what I said. Lola should have stopped her as well. Judging from what Belle said she has experience of these situations but nobody's told its wrong. Stelle was her usual out of it self. Blokes will always want sex but the party we got was of them waiting for girls to crack. There was no dancing, no conversations in the kitchen, just 3 guys hanging out on the balcony occasionally taking a hit and waiting for the inevitable.

In the end we did get the drunken sex like you said, reality except for the covers.

Lots of people not just me were complaining of the dullness of the party. Yes many of us want to see the girl on girl action. I suspect once Lola has gone in a few days (and maybe Belle sooner) we will lose our chance to see that again. I strongly suspect any party involving Milena is now going to go the same way because 1 of the other bloke's scored and therefore what I want to see will be gone for ever. For various reasons, ghosts, neighbours etc. it has only happened twice and the last one was lame because of the covering but at least there is the compensation of all the girls being naked and of course there are no apartments really were that kind of party is possible. None of the girls got naked because the blokes were there and there was absolutely no possibility of girl on girl action which was otherwise probably quite high tonight. 

i thikn the bedsheet fiasco night was a fluke. To be honest i do not expect that to happen again at least by these girls. I agree the party was like watching paint dry. Having been to a number of these types of parties the problem is once the drugs start to flow no one has the presence of mind to stop or stop someone else, the only priority becomes where can i get more. I think milena made implications to the guys that if they played their cards right they would get laid and she was correct. I also think she knew these guys previously. The whole sushi thing caught me off guard so im not sure where that came from. some girl girl play would have been nice but as I said i do not expect it to happen again. The girls themselves were providing drugs as well that wasnt a one way street. there was a lot of talking going by everyone so its hard to what the frame of mind was and what was being said maybe we will get lucky and get a kitek translation soon. But i think everyone had an angle tonight (belles being to no partake).

Drug + men + balcony + long maintenance without technical problems
+ Frequent exit + sex under the covers

Where is the fun