Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Stella's idea of a fuck is to hold on to a guy's dick so he doesn't put it anywhere he shouldn't - it actually took her few minutes before she realised it had sneaked into her from behind but after that "No you can't sick it in me, No not in the month, Stop sucking my tits, Just let me give you a HJ. You don't want one any more. I'll drag you back by the dick." Cock tteaser of the year.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has taken 3 rounds; and remember she probably swings both ways. The planning was NOT all hers and no volume of capitals (shouting) will make some of us think otherwise. They ALL share some responsibility, not only for their own actions but for the whole equipe.

Congrats to the dude trying to have sex with Stella..the dam girl it's always killing the mood,covering as she did it as Shen did in the last orgy..but the dude it's giving his best!She always covering and covering and he uncovering.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The plan to bring blokes was all hers and that ruined the party.

I am shouting because your assertion that she was not in anyway to blame was absolutely astonishing.

I said it was not 100% her fault, you said it was 0% her fault. Yes people are responsible for the actions but bringing blokes was not the action of anybody else and once the blokes are there then nothing happened until the girls were so out of it, the guys could take advantage. You seriously think Caroline was able to determine anything she did after Milena gave her that first hit of cocaine - did you see the state she was in. She (Caro) even persuaded Belle to take some. Yeah Belle could say no but by that stage every body else held so its kind of difficult. The drugs weren't the issue, the standard of the party with the girls not free to strip as they always do when bloke's aren't there is the issue. And of course the drugs meant most of the party took place on a toilet seat - fine viewing. 

Very well said,  Carolina was in a very dangerous state, i saw her take round 2 and then round god knows how many and she just was out of it after that Lola should not have let her leave in that state. Thankfully Belle did not keep going back for more or i do not want to think of what could have happened to a girl who has been so run down over the last 2 days. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, ze81 said:

Congrats to the dude trying to have sex with Stella..the dam girl it's always killing the mood,covering as she did it as Shen did in the last orgy..but the dude it's giving his best!She always covering and covering and he uncovering.

She likes girls more, it's Lola she wants