Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Caro not joining her fav balcony spot with Stella...all is not well...there are divisions...barca 2 feel like they have been invaded...

you assume way too much...nice story bro.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

you assume way too much...nice story bro.

Did you see Stella's behaviour..? she got out of her bed to ask Lima to get the guy from Caro..she could do it herself...and Caro was frustrated..she waved her hand in frustration...like saying..go to hell..

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

wow, i have always figured those two were romantically involved off cam

There was always a feeling that Kristy liked Kami but Kami wasn't into girls. However I am no expert on the Ks even if my fist bandicam pic was of them not Leora - of course I had already captured 100s of Leora by other means.

Well the apartment is in a stalemate...both Lima and Stella could stay in Barca 1 but Stella always needs to prove her importance and relevance while Lola is stuck..she cant pull off anything...in front of the guy,.

I guess I am little confused here I thought I was reading posts in the Barcelona 2 thread, then all of the sudden It was switched to the K&K thread :biggrin: Oh hell I am in the Barcelona 2 thread, Please gentlemen if you will try to post in the right thread it would be greatly apperciated. 

Thanks for cooperation

• Upvote 1

Just on the subject of creeps for a second. I've met a few, there was one at my workplace. Always the first to offer sympathy for a girl hand her coat look after her but always with the same focuse intent - everything was designed for gain with his prey. he particularly went after girls when they were vulnerable, death in a family for instance. Creeps outwardly appear nice to girls so think on that when you see apparently kind caring behaviour. That guy was a total shit - really I cannot describe what a shit he was and of course he boasted about it.