Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, for those still at work, what is each appartment composition ?

Also thank you Stella : extremely beautiful, a good friend to many of the girls like polya and lola, and you showed largely more than most of the Barcelona tenants, you will be missed.

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

If its really the combination that we think it is...then good news for Belle fans..she may be involved in all the action coz she would be sharing room with Lola...i would love to see Rebecca/Caro...

These girls change beds more often than you change your underwear. They can't even remember which apartment they live in. Those names are here so they can check where they are supposed to sleep ! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

Haha...i think names have been repeated in RLC overall but not in the same apartment...it would be weird...but good to see RLC being proactive and making interesting changes...All those who think the party in Barca gets out of control...then they have other apartment parties to check out..Nelly etc...or dead apartments like Dasha or Maya...

3 years ago, I started watching RLC when Maya moved in.  She was fresh and everyone centered on Maya & Leora (about 2 or 3 weeks apart) and Nora was the old, boring one.  Now with the girls of B1 & B2, how things have changed.