Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I already knew My Belle wasn't going. First when she started putting stuff in the cupboards.

Only 3 things could be better:

1. That Megan Returns

2. That Belle had got one of the other 2 rooms wit better cameras

3. That B1 has 3 new tenants as well

There were some key tell tale signs last night that Belle was not leaving and confirmed this morning when she got all dressed up to go somewhere important. So so glad i was right this time as i called it wrong when i thought Ilona would stay longer.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

cam2 blurriness looks like it has been fixed as well hopefully 

Cam 2 is better in daylight, it gets very bad when the lights go low, its nowhere near as sharp as cam 1. If we all complain about cam 2 they will fix it !

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

I thought she had her panties on but I will never disagree on something about Belle with you.

No they were off. She put a long top on but that soon rode up her body. Is that a promise F219 thought you weren't a fan of the sexy pixie? But if you've seen the light, then welcome aboard. You should have seen how she was dressed this morning - man killer!

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

They could have moved the table back. 

Really wish RLC would add another cam to the LR. 

Good point we will be looking at their backs all the time when they are at the table. A cam in the far corner is needed.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

Right hand corner by the door to balcony, maybe seeing part of the balcony.

Yes to help get rid of the dead spot in the middle. I know you can see that way from cam one but it's a bit far.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Rebecca taking updates about the apartment...Lola doesnt seem happy discussing the recent happenings...

Reb seems really happy btw...

Im not surprised i don't think Lola wanted Milena to bring those guys 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No they were off. She put a long top on but that soon rode up her body. Is that a promise F219 thought you weren't a fan of the sexy pixie? But if you've seen the light, then welcome aboard. You should have seen how she was dressed this morning - man killer!

She makes me feel dirty.  Too young for me.  She had a beautiful, long black dress on.  When she was in Lola's room with no lights, you could see the bra & panties clearly. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Cam 2 is better in daylight, it gets very bad when the lights go low, its nowhere near as sharp as cam 1. If we all complain about cam 2 they will fix it !

yes I think you could be right, cam2 is still a bit fuzzy looking at Rebecca just now. If it had been sharper her nice camel toe would probably be more distinct! Guess we'll need to wait until the sun goes down to get a proper assessment