Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Are u all happy with all the action that u all are having

I am very happy I'm so happy that Rebecca is back I'm very happy to see the old massage is back I'm so happy to see belle naked if she ever get's naked :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Damn how happy I was when I got to read that Lola, Carolina, Belle and Rebecca in B2. Yes just Rebecca came back is a big shot. ✨??? RLC'll probably open a B3, so the lovely Megan could come back with Ilona and Elisa in each hand. ✨?????

• Upvote 2

going backwards for a moment. Stella was packing and then got distracted with the guy and they were about to go at it again. the RLC UM employee was their and Stella realized someone was there jumped up ran to the kitchen saw her ran back to the bedroom and then UM. I hope she lives in Spain.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

She is trying on different looks to remain incognito for the next big sexcapade-so no one will recognize her

I would think it would be easier to just change her hair color during her stay. But then what do I I know.:blush: