Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

U blame Stella for belle long hair too????

Come on. I have seen on several occasions Stella hand towels or cushions or anything to belle to cover up. Belle seemed perfectly happy as she was in the beginning but gradually ... so yes I do blame her for ruining my view. I liked Stella you know this, except when she became zonked out, but she did do this. On the party night didn't Stella come and lie on the bed blocking our view of Megan and Belle - OK maybe not deliberately but they have been an awful lot of coincidences.

I love Belle's hair possibly, with her butt, the first thing that attracted me to her.

Looks like nothing's happening tonight which is fine - I slept through last night and I don't think I missed much just some lame massage. Maybe in a couple of days it will spark into life and My Belle will return to her naughty sexy pixie like self.

Perhaps it is a hangover from turning into sophisticated classy Belle in the last 2 days. I think she should just wear that brand new expensive coat on her. We have a dress code where I'm from Fur Coat (now fake fur) and no knickers :biggrin:

Fur Coat and No Knickers

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sorry BB, but this is absolutely ridiculous

Whatever I am sure you watched her a lot more than me but it does seem for some reason you are challenging everything I say nowadays. I saw what I saw so disagree if you like but you are not going to change my mind. Happened more than once on the B1 couch and I saw it happen on the B2 couch as well. Trust me I am going to notice and I did not notice anybody else doing it.

Although of course she did have to fight Stella to keep her cushion when lover boy was around.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Whatever I am sure you watched her a lot more than me but it does seem for some reason you are challenging everything I say nowadays. I saw what I saw so disagree if you like but you are not going to change my mind. Happened more than once on the B1 couch and I saw it happen on the B2 couch as well. Trust me I am going to notice and I did not notice anybody else doing it.

Saying that a girl who has been gone for two days is responsible for Belle covering herself with a blanket tonight is ridiculous. It also implies that Belle is weak-minded, which I don't believe is true. For some reason people have been blaming Stella for everything when she hasn't even been in the room, in the apartment or even on the website! It is nonsense, especially when you think that just yesterday she spread her legs and shaved in the shower and then lay on the couch without panties for all to see. 

I'm sure Belle will be naked again in no time

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Saying that a girl who has been gone for two days is responsible for Belle covering herself with a blanket tonight is ridiculous. It also implies that Belle is weak-minded, which I don't believe is true. For some reason people have been blaming Stella for everything when she hasn't even been in the room, in the apartment or even on the website! It is nonsense, especially when you think that just yesterday she spread her legs and shaved in the shower and then lay on the couch without panties for all to see. 

I'm sure Belle will be naked again in no time

Oh yeah Benfold yeah that bit (me blaming her for the after effects) probably was ridiculous. Yes OK you may be right there and what you say is true ... I didn't count it because the light was poor LOL.