Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Looks like nothing's happening tonight which is fine - I slept through last night and I don't think I missed much just some lame massage. Maybe in a couple of days it will spark into life and My Belle will return to her naughty sexy pixie like self.

Perhaps it is a hangover from turning into sophisticated classy Belle in the last 2 days. I think she should just wear that brand new expensive coat on her. We have a dress code where I'm from Fur Coat (now fake fur) and no knickers :biggrin:

Fur Coat and No Knickers

In Texas its :"All hat and no cattle." Same  idea

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well now I'm confused why has she returned to the couch?

BB, I have always noticed that the tv was on.  I personally sleep with the tv on.  If it goes off, I wake up.  Maybe she has the same problem.

On 10/10/2016 at 11:44 AM, me2hk said:

A new table is needed in B2. This would be a padded exercise or massage table. It should be located in some central area and bright lighting is required. At least one and better two dedicated cameras are needed focused and zoomed on the table to view all of the happenings on the table in detail. Candles should not be used as the primary source of light because they tend to confuse the night/vision cameras and cause needless switching on and off.

The new table could be used for massages as they have been doing on the dining room table. It would remain in place and require no set up. The lighting and improved camera coverage would help.

The table cold also be used for various other purposes such as exercises or :

* A waxing table where “Brazilian style waxing” could be done with at home kits.

* Any “show and tell” sessions that would have the female genitalia in view.

The residents should be encouraged to come up with other ideas for shows using the new table with improved lighting.

I would appreciate any comments on this proposal and how we might get the idea to

RLC for their consideration.

I have not see any comments about my massage table idea. I may have missed it because I have not read everything.

A dedicated table should be doable and not too expensive for RLC to handle.

Since I am sure that they monitor this board perhaps they will pick it up as their idea -- I hope so. They are welcome to use the idea.

Some feed back would be appreciated.  TIA

23 minutes ago, me2hk said:

I have not see any comments about my massage table idea. I may have missed it because I have not read everything.

A dedicated table should be doable and not too expensive for RLC to handle.

Since I am sure that they monitor this board perhaps they will pick it up as their idea -- I hope so. They are welcome to use the idea.

Some feed back would be appreciated.  TIA

I was hoping they would use my body as a massage table (I have a device on me that will straighten up their posture) and then we'd flip around and finally wind up like crazed weasels. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, F219 said:

BB, I have always noticed that the tv was on.  I personally sleep with the tv on.  If it goes off, I wake up.  Maybe she has the same problem.

I have to admit, I have that oddball personality as well. I have a bed, but would rather sleep on the couch, with the T.V. on.

4 hours ago, F219 said:

This has been discussed with regard to The Goddess. My mother always sleeps with the radio on and I must admit I used to the same or play music or a fimiliar radio serial. I guess I got over it but I think I did use to go sleep quicker. However this doe snot really explain the sleeping on the couch, because she can easily play TV on her laptop as she does a lot particularly "Sex and the City" and at B1 I don't think she had it on often if at all at night.

It is a tricky one especially as she has just gone, now it's light, to pick up more bedding for the couch. I do wonder if what was said earlier is true. She is aware that people need to be visible and maybe she is labouring under the misapprehension that she is on freecam like at B1 - where incidentally she exhibited the opposite behaviour of spending the night in bed but once it got light coming down and lying on the couch sometimes without her panties.

Either way it is disappointing for someone who hopes that she might sleep without panties which she has done and give us a few slips. Also any chance of that long hoped for bate even under the covers, although there was a bit of movement down there this morning, has gone out of the window. Yes I like Belle a lot but I am still watching her primarily from a voyeur's point of view.

1 hour ago, sanjuro66 said:

I have to admit, I have that oddball personality as well. I have a bed, but would rather sleep on the couch, with the T.V. on.

I used to do it a lot when i was in my early 20s, often found it easier to fall asleep on couch with TV on. She must have got cold too and gone for her duvet. Maybe she does not like her new bed but she has not exactly tried it out yet.

• Upvote 1

Of note regarding Belles lack of nudity. I dont remember seeing any of the B2 residents walking about naked in the Kitchen etc which tells me they only do it in B1 as in Belles case for the free cams to drum up subscribers. I hope im wrong but Belle may not walk about B2 naked at all apart from in the bathroom of bedroom.

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Of note regarding Belles lack of nudity. I dont remember seeing any of the B2 residents walking about naked in the Kitchen etc which tells me they only do it in B1 as in Belles case for the free cams to drum up subscribers. I hope im wrong but Belle may not walk about B2 naked at all apart from in the bathroom of bedroom.

Certainly Caro is highly conscious of it nowadays. I think Lola probably does a bit and her and My Belle might do more if the other did. Belle has danced naked in the LR a few times in B2. Like I said I think it is the other girls' influence. Caro as we know seems to have a strange set of standards really naked early on but I guess since seeing pictures on the web she is very aware of cameras and angles ... I think she stopped Belle bending in front of one yesterday ... and yet she had a pussy in her mouth which we could see a lot of the time, a dildo up her which we all knew about before we could see it and then the fingers of 2 women rubbing her. And then of course there is her behaviour the other night when she got in a terrible state and even persuaded Belle to do a line ... not accusing her corrupting Belle as it was her choice and I am sure she is no stranger to such situations but I don't think it did Belle any favours considering her illness and seemed to have very temporary effect for such a big snort. I thought Belle might be doing it because she thought she might give into the men anyway because maybe she has a history of that. So Caro appears to be a contradiction in herself. Otherwise knowing we have seen copious nudity from Belle others at B1 you may well be right about it being for freecam like spending afternoons on the couch, but why worry about it in B2.

Anyway that's all off topic and speculation from observation on my part. Maybe if Danaya takes over, she was naked quite a bit so attitudes might change.