Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Who ate all the pies (cake)? Why it's Jasmin. She needs to feed those breasts and that booty.

Your Belle has major issues with dark circles around her eyes...i am assuming it based on the fact that her makeup under the eyes is always super heavy...that part of her skin is always shining as if she was crying and has tears under her eyes...dont know whats the issue,...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

I am sure she herself said no..She is in a 4 star hotel provided by RLC in Barcelona..and she is being paid to live in that hotel...

what on earth do you mean by 4 star hotel??

you know when you're on holiday and you have to cook your own meals it's called self catering?! :biggrin:

What I don't understand is why Rebecca haven't masturbated yet... I mean... she clearly has a lot of hormones running through her body at this moment in time (ovulating?) by the constant gentle rubbing of her crotch :biggrin:  C'mon baby girl....get that vibrator out and show us what you're got! :angel: :heart:

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but don't all the other girls have to be high to do anything too

I suspect 1 or 2 have them don't have to be but for everyone to join in, yes probably. That's why the happy juice is a necessary evil.

• Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

but don't all the other girls have to be high to do anything too

Except Irma, yes i agree...but all girls have something even when they are sober....Belle...funny talker...Reb..great to look at and i love her attitude...Caro,,sexy and lovely laugh...Lola...leader and planner and exorcist....Jasime...those two things....Milena...well i am not too sure abt her...she is sexy somewhat...